Author Topic: AuraSky20's bio  (Read 1503 times)

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
AuraSky20's bio
« on: May 18, 2016, 02:09:57 am »
alright ill just get right to it

I've been gaming ever since I could remember. I remember playing nasscar on the PS2 with my bother. Just to see the animation I'd watch put my car through the pit stop every single time. I was born in a small-ish town in Iowa,USA, and am still living there today. The town didn't really have much stuff to do, so I stayed in and played video games with my bother.

You might not think so if you saw me in real life now, but back then I was really extroverted, but with that people were annoyed by me. They thought I was creepy and gross, so I didn't really have many friends back then. I didn't mind it, heck I highly doubt I knew they didn't like me, so I kept the annoying little bugger I was back then.

Flash Forward into second grade when people gave me a reality cheek. Back then I barley could read a picture book with 5 words per page let alone a page of a chapter book. It was out of no where when the teacher asked me to read junney b jones, but then again I saw kids in 1st grade do it how hard could it be. Needless to say the kids were laughing at me. I started to tear up not because I was sad, but stressed. you see I was born with clogged tear ducts. so I had to have sergury to get them unclogged, this made it harder to keep my tear ducts closed, so I got called a crybaby a lot.

I'm just gonna fast forward some more. I made some friends. Lost both old and new ones, made peace with some enimys. made siguurations worst the likes. I had three friends that wernt just my friend because they pittied me, and in this time I discovered deviantart. it was all I could dream of, finnaly I could share my drawings. what turned form a fun way to pass time, I finnaly knew what I wanted to do in life, that's something that I'm passionate to do now. Making art, looking back on my art from back then. I sould of practiced a bit more before I posted stuff but hey it was fun.

then I found this site while just browsing youtube, I wanted to play it  ADMETETLY, but then I realized I couldn't get it because my computer at that time was older than me, so I was stuck to youtube videos of it just to feed into my hype.

But I finnaly got a better computer. and whent to the site in seconds. and I was greeted by 'resistraiton closed please try again latter.' i silently swore in the room i was in. Then a week later i saw it was up. so i did it admittedly.

and that's my story up until this point. But first i want to explain my username.
Aura Sky is the name of my persona, witch i choose based on the northern lights. ive always wanted to see them in person.
20 is my lucky number. Because it was the day of my birthday 11/20.

and that's about it that i have to say about my self, sorry it got a little sad in the beginning.

i hope yall have a wonderful time!
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: AuraSky20's bio
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 02:13:42 am »
Hi Sky, interesting bio you have there, and I'm sorry that you got picked on by other kids hopefully things go well for you. <3 You are lucky to catch the registration, it almost never opens. xD

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 02:16:00 am »
Very interesting bio fluff! I was much the same way at that time, but now I have plenty of friends in FH and I wouldn't have it any other way! It was nice getting to know you better! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 02:18:35 am »
I saw youuuu
Anyways, it was lovely getting to know ya floof. Sorry about all that nasty that happened to ya, you're with family now BD
Thanks for sharing, you're brave ~! - Pandeer Snuggles -

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 11:24:18 am »
Love the bio, it was nice to get to know you a little more! Hope to see you around sometime!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 08:51:22 pm »
thanks guys and I hope to see yall around too!
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni