Author Topic: Technical Issues  (Read 1170 times)

Offline avaricious.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Technical Issues
« on: April 16, 2013, 04:06:51 am »
I'm not sure if it's just my computer or not but for some annoying reason, it loaded everything but the background ... I see my character but he is just looking at nothing but a completely black world and I'm rather confused as to if it's a problem with the program. I tried uninstall and reinstall already and have the same problem. I even tried deleting my character and remaking him. However, the problem seems to still be the same.

If anyone could help me with this problem, please do or maybe I need to talk to staff about it. I haven't the foggiest idea yet and would like some type of helpful feedback.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Technical Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:13 am »
Try switching Rending Subsystems in Options > Video > Rendering Subsystem and then switch it and restart FH. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 01:59:11 pm »
Here try looking at this help trend, it has all the possible glitches and how to fix them
The BIG help trend
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 02:53:37 pm »
I'm not sure if it's just my computer or not but for some annoying reason, it loaded everything but the background ... I see my character but he is just looking at nothing but a completely black world and I'm rather confused as to if it's a problem with the program. I tried uninstall and reinstall already and have the same problem. I even tried deleting my character and remaking him. However, the problem seems to still be the same.

If anyone could help me with this problem, please do or maybe I need to talk to staff about it. I haven't the foggiest idea yet and would like some type of helpful feedback.
I had that problem once too.
Try running the game as an administrator by right-clicking Feral Heart and selecting that option.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 03:15:02 pm »
This video should make it easier. ^^
Hope it helps and that you're able to fix it.~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuvsHxCixck
RETIRED.

Offline avaricious.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 04:05:24 pm »
My computer wasn't able to read that ogre.cfg file at all so I couldn't do anything with that. I also tried the switching between the rendering systems and that failed to work. So I tried bouncy's way and it finally worked. Thank you all for the help. It is much appreciated and also will help me with any other problems that I might have in the future c: