Author Topic: Game Version number?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline MeadowHawk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Version number?
« on: April 15, 2013, 07:20:26 pm »
Hello, I have not been to the game for a while, and in order to know whether to patch the game or just try to log in, I was wondering how I would find out what version of the game I have? I have snooped around in the files for a while and not really found much... any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: Game Version number?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 07:28:35 pm »
I have no idea, just uninstall and reinstall maybe? Or just get the latest patch and see what happens?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 07:35:54 pm »
Given that the game hasn't really been updated since Dec of 2011 I believe chances are that you're not needing any updates. You should be able to just log in and if your game wasn't the "latest" version a message would have popped up probably. As Nathan said if you're uncertain best thing to do is just reinstall the game or if you want to start out fresh uninstall your game, delete the Feral Heart folder and then reinstall. The download that is up is the "latest" version.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 09:35:05 pm »
If there was any latest updates on the Feral Heart game, we would be notified through the News and Updates they give us on the main forums page
News & Updates
Other then the provided download link that is avaliable to us, there is no updates for the game there.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

thoughtless

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 09:56:58 pm »
hi!

i believe you are asking for the version number ?
well, i just looked at the downloads section and skimmed through the page and i found something that may be helpful to you, if it's not, excuse me.

on the side near the download links and names, there is a column labeled "Version" look under there, match up the one you downloaded(MAC or Windows) then you will see it.

if you're using windows your version will be; 1.13 - with patch, the patch's version is the same.
if you're using mac, it's the same thing.

hope this was the answer you were looking for, otherwise, read the answers above. :)

Sincerely,
Kayla