Author Topic: TheHowlSync videos  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
TheHowlSync videos
« on: September 12, 2013, 06:34:20 am »
You know what? Since I am going to be basically spamming the media thread with countless videos. ::) I will just decided to go on ahead and make thread for the studio's videos.  TheHowlSync is a studios, that focus on music videos of any genre music focusing on Feral heart or any animal related game. There are currently three people in the howlsync... But hopefully our small little studio will grow.  TheHowlsync does not refer to wolves only, so basically any animal can join The studio. However if you wish to join our crew You must p.m our youtube inbox... And we can take it from there.

Anyway I have already posted one video from TheHowlSync... Which is this one:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeDYuvq8L2E

Now here is a preview of the second video that is being in the work. Please refrain from criticizing until the project is actually FINISHED. Enjoy the preview and watch in 1080ps HD please. The video is being processed right now but it will be up shortly. Those who live in germany, don't bother watching it. The video has been blocked in your contury and I am too lazy to actually edit the audio, I am sorry. :c  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmz_jtMHLvs

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: TheHowlSync videos
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:32:22 pm »
Beautiful videos! I just might join HowlSync, looks fun! I really liked those videos, you're really talented. c:

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 03:55:31 pm »
These are some well-edited videos, iHolly, they are really good. I particularly love the moonlight in the first video and the controls of the toons in the second one. Well done, keep at the videos. ~ 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 04:23:47 pm »
Beautiful videos! I just might join HowlSync, looks fun! I really liked those videos, you're really talented. c:

Thank you! :) We would be very grateful if you would join the studios. Just please No slideshow videos... We also do not care that much for windows movie maker like other studios on youtube does not as well... But however We will let a exception on this, due to the fact that not everyone can buy expensive programs or do the "other" thing if necessary. Just give the studio an e-mail with an example of your video work, or P.M me on here with your YouTube channel and one of your recent and best video you made.

These are some well-edited videos, iHolly, they are really good. I particularly love the moonlight in the first video and the controls of the toons in the second one. Well done, keep at the videos. ~ 
Thanks I appreciate the comment! I will keep making feral heart videos until I actually give up making videos for feral heart. :P I am trying to put out as much videos as I can. ^^

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline xyokiex

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 04:53:11 am »
This is so awsome *^* I love that map!
I have no signature yet