Author Topic: Any help, plase :)  (Read 1227 times)

Shuuga

Any help, plase :)
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:21:33 am »
What is going on? This happens now everytime I open feralheart! I have even tried to download the whole game again at least three times! In the game, There's no ground and I can walk inside trees and rocks... D:
And after a few minutes of running around and thinking what's going on the game crashes!
What do I do? I want to play fh without any stupid bugs and crashing!
Could someone help me? :)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Any help, plase :)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:46 am »
I can't see nothing! Please use Tinypic or Imageshack.
tinypic.com
imageshack.us
Then upload and put the URL here.

In-game name as: Whinp

Shuuga

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 08:33:05 am »
Oh, what about this link?   file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP_Omistaja/Omat%20tiedostot/Omat%20kuvatiedostot/Whattttt.bmp

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 09:17:03 am »
Check your "particles" folder, and delete any double particles you find - they end in numbers like _0 or _1.
If that doesn't work re-install your game once again - but be sure that you delete the FeralHeart folder before you re-install the game!

Let me know if this doesn't help.

Shuuga

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 09:59:28 am »
Check your "particles" folder, and delete any double particles you find - they end in numbers like _0 or _1.
If that doesn't work re-install your game once again - but be sure that you delete the FeralHeart folder before you re-install the game!

Let me know if this doesn't help.

Thanks, I'll try it! :)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:03 pm »
When you've reinstalled the game, did you also uninstall first, by deleting your FeralHeart folder?

I would suggest that you uninstall FH from your computer (as I explained above), then, just to be sure everything is in your computer the way it should be, reinstall it once more.
Then, we're going to change your rendering mode:
1.) Go to your FeralHeart folder, scroll down, and click the folder that says "Ogre.cfg"
2.) Open it with Notepad
3.) There will be a bunch of little codes in the Ogre.cfg file, but I just want you to focus on the very first line, which should say Render System=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
4.) Change that very first line to Render System=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
5.) Save, then restart FH.

See if this won't fix it for ya. c: As Shallow mentioned, any extra particle files would also cause you to crash, but only if you've exported any maps, recently. I hope we can get this working for ya, Elli~
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:18:43 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 02:30:55 pm »
Run the game as an admin.
Not being able to see the ground or anything but your character has something to do restriction for non-admin accounts on the player's computer.

To run as an admin right-click the FH icon and select that option.