Author Topic: Game, Forum, and misc. Ideas from Devynex  (Read 1678 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Game, Forum, and misc. Ideas from Devynex
« on: April 21, 2013, 08:58:11 pm »
I thought of some ideas for the game and forum, and one other one.

GAME

Group Count

I'm in two groups, The Deer of Bonfire and Blue Powers. They have tons of members, but come on, we're all too lazy to count how many! I was told to count the number of deer and I lost track so many times. I think that it would be a good idea to add a Group Counter which would automatically count the number of members you have. It would be visible to everyone, not just the group maker or group members.

Markings, Emotes, and Items

Everyone has different items, emotes, and markings. By that I mean downloaded ones. I know I've asked people if they have a bubble item on and they'll always go: "No! I have a necklace!" and etc. I think that if you at least have their same item, marking, etc, you can see it on them even if yours is in a different order. On one of my pack members on their face the marking I see on them is my marking called "nyan" XD

MARKINGS

As said below me, there should be an idea for three to about five markings, all being able to have different colors. (Ex. Marking 1 Color) And there would be a limit to that, so no trollers would put all of them on in neon colors.

ITEMS

Basically, a larger limit then four for items. Even just five. Because we don't want trollers.

FORUM

Misc. Help Section

There's already a Game and Forum help section, but what about a misc. help section for other games and sites? It would be in the off topic section maybe, and it would just be for help with computers, sites, and other games users play. It would NOT be a Feralheart help section! This is possible to add, right? Some forums might have to be paid for in order to join, and other stuff so yeah. XD

MISC

Plushies

I know, I know, this is a long shot. But I know when I was younger I would go on Webkinz, and every time I went to the mall I would happily go look at the Webkinz, picking one out to buy. Now that I've quit Webkinz and have been playing Feralheart all day, I have no reason to go to the store and buy anything. Feralheart is free. And I want it to stay that way. I've quit so many games and sites because of "PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!!" "BUY NOW!" and I'm just so happy that Feralheart doesn't stick that in my face. But my idea is, for a make your own plushie.  :3 You could go and design the plushie with the Feralheart character creator options and then buy it for a small amount of money and could have it shipped to your house or something. As I said before, it's a long shot.

I know the game ideas aren't possible because Kov isn't here, I KNOW. If he at least came back for two seconds and handed the files to someone... But I know they aren't possible. I know.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:47:38 am by Devynex »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Game, Forum, and misc. Ideas from Devynex
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 09:32:20 pm »
Huh. I like the Plushie and Misc one. I think the Misc could be possible, actually.
Kinda creative. And yeah, gotta love the fact there is no membership in FH. I hate how Webkinz got a membership disabling more for us non-members, no matter how old we are in the game itself.
The plushies do sound pretty nice. the Group count, and the other game ideas are pretty nice too.
It would be better that Kov came back and re-made Feralheart with all those other items, and update sometimes with permission from the owners. Sounds like a nice idea, truly.
I wish Kov would come back and see these creative ideas from members like you and the Doctor, (Lol, love saying that.) and many, many others, like my 3 marking idea I had long ago, another person had it too, so people would love the 3 marking at once idea like in Arokai too.
*Goes back on-topic*
I quite like these ideas in my opinion. If only Kov would come back. :)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 02:14:05 am »
Huh. I like the Plushie and Misc one. I think the Misc could be possible, actually.
Kinda creative. And yeah, gotta love the fact there is no membership in FH. I hate how Webkinz got a membership disabling more for us non-members, no matter how old we are in the game itself.
The plushies do sound pretty nice. the Group count, and the other game ideas are pretty nice too.
It would be better that Kov came back and re-made Feralheart with all those other items, and update sometimes with permission from the owners. Sounds like a nice idea, truly.
I wish Kov would come back and see these creative ideas from members like you and the Doctor, (Lol, love saying that.) and many, many others, like my 3 marking idea I had long ago, another person had it too, so people would love the 3 marking at once idea like in Arokai too.
*Goes back on-topic*
I quite like these ideas in my opinion. If only Kov would come back. :)

Thanks! And I've always wanted the three markings idea. But you can't let it be ANY number of markings, because that would lead to trolling with every single marking on in neon colors. And also with the three markings idea, there could be a separate color bar for each one so for example a back stripe could be black and a scar could be red both at the same time. :)

And the Webkinz membership, isn't buying the stuffed animals enough? My parents always complained about that when I played Webkinz.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 04:32:18 am »
About the item limits idea, I think the current limit is fine.
I wouldn't want to see a character with seven items all over it, it just distracts me a lot and causes more lag. And the fact that all those items can look kind of messy and unorganized all clumped up together.

For the Misc. Help thread idea, I'm not sure this would be very useful. This is a Feral Heart forums, not a forum for help on random things. And some people may not know how to help the person because they might not know technical stuff on computers and such. And if they want help with a certain game, obviously a smaller amount of people are going to know how to help them and the person needing help won't get a solution as fast as they should. :/

And the plushies idea well, it's a long shot. Like who will be able to make the plushies?
And the fact that people need to give the plushie maker person information like their street and location to get the plushies sent to them. Some people aren't comfortable with giving strangers or people on the Internet their location. :/
And then the majority of players on Feral Heart are teenagers and pre-teens.
I don't think many teens and pre-teens have lots of money to spend, or their parents might not want to spend money on a game.

I agree with all the other ideas though, Devynex. o3o