Author Topic: Preset Problems  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Wolgron

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Preset Problems
« on: April 23, 2013, 08:43:28 pm »
Can some one help? I feel like such a noob. Yet, I know what I'm doing. But the preset still isn't showing.

http://i.imgur.com/rY2PoWY.png <-- Bigger picture

http://i.imgur.com/syNK0Q9.png <-- bigger picture

In the Preset_3 folder, I have everything needed. I made TWO body files. Both being different, then renamed one as bodyLeft.png & did the same on the material file as shown. Yet it still doesn't come up? What the heck is wrong?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 08:59:56 pm »
Is your image format the same?
It says .jpg in the code, but is your image a .png?
(On phone, so probably won't be much help, sorry.)

Offline Wolgron

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:19:42 pm »
Is your image format the same?
It says .jpg in the code, but is your image a .png?
(On phone, so probably won't be much help, sorry.)

My image was a jpg. ( I had changed it to see if it would help at all.) I changed the code & image back to png when it didn't work.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 09:36:28 pm »
If you like you can send me the preset files and I can have a look at it to see what you might be over looking then fix it and send it back to you via private message since Ruby seems to be offline at the moment.

Edit: She appears to be online again now but if you like you can send either of us the preset to check it out for you since I have a feeling you are maybe not changing the format of the picture right or over looking something.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:40:59 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »
(Lol, sorry Sura, my phone likes to tell everyone I'm offline. owo)

But the only thing I can think of is what I call the random derp glitch (totally legit & well thought out name, I know xD) , where everything can be correct but for some reason FeralHeart is like "LOLNOPE."
I've had people with really strange issues that can't be fixed, such as eyes half closed, transparency issues and whatnot.
The only thing that seems to (sometimes, not always) fix it is redoing the material code, which Sura or I would do for you. Sometimes you just gotta mess around with it until it works, so if you're up for that, you could give it a shot yourself. c;
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:50:24 pm by xRubyx »

Offline Wolgron

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 10:05:53 pm »
(Lol, sorry Sura, my phone likes to tell everyone I'm offline. owo)

But the only thing I can think of is what I call the random derp glitch (totally legit & well thought out name, I know xD) , where everything can be correct but for some reason FeralHeart is like "LOLNOPE."
I've had people with really strange issues that can't be fixed, such as eyes half closed, transparency issues and whatnot.
The only thing that seems to (sometimes, not always) fix it is redoing the material code, which Sura or I would do for you. Sometimes you just gotta mess around with it until it works, so if you're up for that, you could give it a shot yourself. c;

My friend & I have been toggling with it over Skype. Where she edits it & gives me the material files. Again, nothing seemed to work. :/