Author Topic: Don't you guys just LOVE this community? c:  (Read 4117 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Don't you guys just LOVE this community? c:
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 09:24:39 pm »
FeralHeart is a lovely place to be, that's why I'm here  :D Because the feel of the game and forum isn't competitive, it means people aren't insulting or abusing each other most of the time. In fact, it's quite friendly; we all help each other out, have intelligent and mature discussions, share what we have to give and have more in common than we may realise - we're all here to meet new people, to be friends with and/or roleplay together. A common purpose brings people together.

When I first came here, I honestly didn't think it'll be as friendly and welcoming as it actually is. It was a pleasent surprise ^^. Of course, like a lot of people, I've met one or two irritating individuals that made me want to poke their eyes with forks, but the majority of people I've met were nice and friendly and very good company. I'm glad to say I've made some wonderful friends here, some of them are better friends than ones I had in 'real-life'. To me, that says something.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 04:22:09 pm »
I have to say that I really enjoy Feral Heart and it's friendly community. Back when I first heard about FH, it caught my interest, but I also hesitated to join. I hesitated because of some of the negative things people said about it. But I joined anyway, just to give it a chance and try it out. I'm glad I gave it a chance, because I really enjoy my time here. I've made some wonderful friends in the game and on the forums. They are fun to roleplay with, or just to cuddle up and talk to, or derp around with for laughs and giggles.  :D
Of course, every community has it's quirks. In ever community, there are those who don't obide by the rules. The only thing a good member of the community can do is either ignore them, avoid them, or report them if they do anything too terrible. Even though there are people like that in this community, it doesn't get me down. I still have fun with all the friends I have.

So I got to say that I like Feral Heart very much.
  ;)
Inactive

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 02:48:24 pm »
Everyone's so nice here and in-game also! This is one of the nicest forum ever..Believe me, i've been on plenty of forums..
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 03:41:56 pm »
Wonderful idea of a post. :)

There's plenty of rant threads, but not nearly enough complimentary threads. (:

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 03:45:40 pm »
Our community is wonderful! Looking at older threads I always see nice, truthful, polite, and all out helpful people! I am so happy to be surrounded by so many people that care about the wellbeing of the members here. For you making this thread I give you a thumbs up and a pat on the back because it is just so sweet to make a thread on how much our community is helpful and full of all-out wonderful people! ^^ Seeing all the help threads answered makes me smile a little more everyday! :'3 I give thanks to EVERYONE in Feral-Heart!!!

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 03:48:37 pm »
I think the FeralHeart community is wonderful.
It has to be in the top ranks for sure!
I for one think it beats most of the fourm games (not to point out any in gereral.)

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 04:12:34 pm »
Our community is great and expanding by users that want to join FeralHeart.Obliviously,  FeralHeart is like my home because I have some many friends here that's like family to mean and I admire that, besides rude people in the real world. I really glad whomever was thinking to make this awesome game and website because I give you praise. I'm glad to be apart of this family and share the love that we give each other. Well I very admire this community and my best friends. <3 I love chu,FERALHEART.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 09:29:11 pm »
I really do love this community, everybody is so friendly and accepting, and when your stuck people will help you it's very nice. I don't believe I've seen any other community quite as friendly and welcoming as this one ^_^
Hello random person! ^_^

Offline Keyyva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 04:05:27 am »
There is a few flaws in this community, but over-all, i really like it. You can go up to almost anyone, say hi and start a good conversation. Also many people have talent and are willing to help each-other.
Avatar (c) Vexi [Used with permission-gift art]