Author Topic: Dark's Characters  (Read 1066 times)

MyDarkSide13

Dark's Characters
« on: April 26, 2013, 01:24:57 am »
Here are some of my characters and their personalities! I have no screenshots or pictures so don't be angry please! Anyway here they are!

<NAVEEN>
Naveen is a 2 Week old silver fox kit with ice blue eyes and silver,white and black fur. She is very fearless and opinionated. She is smart and a social outcast. Her coven calls her "The Cursed One".

<THRUSHWING>
Thrushwing is a Medicine Cat for ThunderClan and is black and dark grey with icy eyes. He is very sweet, wise, intelligant and loyal. Though he cannot lie. He loves apprentices and kits and ia very respected within the Clan.

<HONEYHEART>
Honeyheart is a Warrior of WindClan. She was a former kittypet with ginger fur and green eyes. She has black spots all over her and a white tipped tail. She has a nasty attitude and is meaner than a clan cat. She loves fighting and bloodshed though her Clan hates that she does.

<RYO>
Ryo is a young lion who is outbanned. He is very sweet and nice but has a horrible temper. He has brown fur and blue eyes. A scar goes across his muzzle. He is very flirtatious and respectful.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Dark's Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 03:24:28 am »
Wow, these little bios do sounds truly amazing 8D
Try and put a snapshot of them so we can see what they look like in game
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 04:19:50 am »
Very cool characters, Dark. :3
And why is Naveen called "The Cursed One"? Poor little fox kit e3e *Huggles her*

I liked the short but interesting biographies you made for your characters too. c:

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:11:16 pm »
@Feareh: Ill try, but I'm grounded from my laptop at the moment (on phone) so I can't get on yet. X3
@BouncyLion101: Naveen is called "The Cursed One" because her brother and sister didn't survive the birth when she was the runt. She was born a silver fox when neither of her parents were of that species. Her mother was murdered the day after she opened her eyes. Her father was exiled for being accused of murdering her. Naveen's eyes are so light blue they look as if she is blind and she doesnt fear danger

Thank you all for posting nice comments ^^