Author Topic: Default Terrain?  (Read 1437 times)

Offline BreyerHorseLover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Default Terrain?
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:38:12 pm »
So I am having a problem with Feral Heart. Whenever I open it, all the maps have the Default Terrain texture. Including the tittle screen map in the background. Also, whenever I go into map maker and try to change the terrain texture on a map, it won't change and it just stays at the default terrain >.< Even when I have downloaded a map, it too will have the default terrain :/ Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if there is any way to fix it. Thanks :3

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Default Terrain?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:42:13 pm »
Try changing your rendering subsystem, which you can do ingame from Options > Video > Rendering Subsystem then switch it and restart FH. c:

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:43:34 pm »
That's an odd situation. It's probably missing/problematic files, so I'd suggest deleting your FeralHeart folder and reinstalling the game.

This should reset any files that might be giving you trouble. If there are any maps/presets you want to save, then be sure to back them up in a separate folder.

Edit: What Ruby suggested may also help. Try this, but if it doesn't help, then go on through with the uninstall/reinstall.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline BreyerHorseLover

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:50:56 pm »
Thanks for the help! :D