Author Topic: Warrior Cats map request(i need a good map maker)  (Read 941 times)

meeple

Warrior Cats map request(i need a good map maker)
« on: April 13, 2013, 12:42:40 am »
Alright i have a map request it should be like a warriors lake map with tiny prey everywhere and about  6 twoleg houses 4 near wind clan territory and  an abandoned one in thunderclan and a fenced off one in shadowclan territory it should be large and fit four clans there will be the island but it should be more like 4 trees with a few short trees and a big rock in the middle and i want the lake fairly deep and a few large treeless areas 1 in each territory for battles  the camp should have all the dens and herbs and a fresh kill pile  there are 4 camps the wind clan camp needsto be like a pit there camp should be very large with dens under the flooring (i hope u can pull a hole in the ground off) normal dens and nest outside in the open the camps should be normal expect riverclan should have 3 streams through it and the camp on an island all the twoleg houses needs 2 floors the bedroom on the top and the kitchen and living room on the bottom it will be a private map but but it on midea fire and send me the link through pm there should be rouge dens as well scattered through the area i need it done as soon as ya can good luck also dont forget moon pool have little gems and lights in there and maybe a tiny waterfall. oh and did imention horse place and sheeep yeah we need that to.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:03:52 am by Madeline »

Offline zu_zu_needs_u84

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats map request(i need a good map maker)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:38:44 pm »
hmm, i may help.Send me the meshs in my email...

[email protected]

;3

Offline zu_zu_needs_u84

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats map request(i need a good map maker)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:41:07 pm »
Alright i have a map request it should be like a warriors lake map with tiny prey everywhere and about  6 twoleg houses 4 near wind clan territory and  an abandoned one in thunderclan and a fenced off one in shadowclan territory it should be large and fit four clans there will be the island but it should be more like 4 trees with a few short trees and a big rock in the middle and i want the lake fairly deep and a few large treeless areas 1 in each territory for battles  the camp should have all the dens and herbs and a fresh kill pile  there are 4 camps the wind clan camp needsto be like a pit there camp should be very large with dens under the flooring (i hope u can pull a hole in the ground off) normal dens and nest outside in the open the camps should be normal expect riverclan should have 3 streams through it and the camp on an island all the twoleg houses needs 2 floors the bedroom on the top and the kitchen and living room on the bottom it will be a private map but but it on midea fire and send me the link through pm there should be rouge dens as well scattered through the area i need it done as soon as ya can good luck also dont forget moon pool have little gems and lights in there and maybe a tiny waterfall. oh and did imention horse place and sheeep yeah we need that to.

Ill help, but send me meshes and pics in meh email [email protected]