Author Topic: Chat lag?  (Read 1597 times)

Offline RedRune

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Chat lag?
« on: May 02, 2013, 09:11:24 pm »
Okay,
So I have been having problems with FH for about an hour..
The chat is very slow and out of tune, I'm not lagging badly; e.g You can't move..
It's just chat lag.. And I don't know what is causing it, I also can't go on any of my characters..

Is this normal?
Please reply thanks!~

Rune~

ThrillexForLife

Re: Chat lag?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 09:19:12 pm »
Well the sever of the side of the forum would show you the total users are in each map. So what causing are the members and that was causes the lag. Also, for your character, you said you couldn't log onto any right? Well I suggested you try using 'Character Reset' it might help reset your character and probably the chat? -Shrugs- And here's a guide to help you in order to set the 'Character Reset'

Offline RedRune

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:29:02 pm »
Well the sever of the side of the forum would show you the total users are in each map. So what causing are the members and that was causes the lag. Also, for your character, you said you couldn't log onto any right? Well I suggested you try using 'Character Reset' it might help reset your character and probably the chat? -Shrugs- And here's a guide to help you in order to set the 'Character Reset'

I have tried that,

I'm not logging in and crashing.. Just not going into the map really..
The loading screen wont go away if you know what I mean?
 It's hard to explain.. Without you seeing it personaly..

Thanks!~

Rune~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 09:47:11 pm »
Then you need to change your settings from Open GL to Direct redering system
The way to do this is to Open up your Feral Heart game to the main front page. Then click Options>Video>Direct3D
Suggestions when dealing with lag
> Turn off your water reflection
> Turn down your viewing distance. it really helps for thous computers that have a hard time dealing with a lot of time loading
> Turning off name tags- This helps for me really, when a map is to full and you turn this off, it helps a little with the lag

Good luck floof, I hope this does help.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline RedRune

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 09:56:40 pm »
Then you need to change your settings from Open GL to Direct redering system
The way to do this is to Open up your Feral Heart game to the main front page. Then click Options>Video>Direct3D
Suggestions when dealing with lag
> Turn off your water reflection
> Turn down your viewing distance. it really helps for thous computers that have a hard time dealing with a lot of time loading
> Turning off name tags- This helps for me really, when a map is to full and you turn this off, it helps a little with the lag

Good luck floof, I hope this does help.

Thanks Feareh,

To be honest.
Everyone had the same problem as me when they couldn't log onto their characters,
Anyways...Thanks for the tips on Lag-Free enviroment.

The thing is.. My PC doesn'g lag.. You see I have a brand new Alien Ware PC right out the box..
Oh well, Thanks again.

Rune~