Author Topic: Cannot Download Mass Markings Pack  (Read 862 times)

Offline LonelyStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cannot Download Mass Markings Pack
« on: May 07, 2013, 04:58:13 pm »
So, You know Hammy's Mass Markings Pack Volume 3? When I hit the "click on me!'" link, it takes me to adfly and says "Cookies Not Enabled." And it tells me to enable cookies. It also says to download Adobe Flash Player, which I did, and it is fully updated. So I went to google and searched how to enable cookies. I did everything it said, and enabled the cookies. But it still said "Cookies Not Enabled" And it won't let me download the markings. :c Please help.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Download Mass Markings Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 05:25:47 pm »
First off when a site has pop up screens and instructs you to download something you need to be careful. There are many sites out there that pop up other windows and try to convince you that you need to share personal information or download something and it's often a virus or some other malicious content for your computer. If you need to update your Adobe Flash you go to the official site and check there. When you see the AdLfy ad pop up you need to click the "skip this ad" or whatever it says option on the top right of that screen. Then you should be able to download it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:31:10 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Download Mass Markings Pack
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 07:30:26 pm »
I thought the link to the new mass masking 3 was taken down already. Perhaps if you got that then the official link has been taken down.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358