Author Topic: ~Peak of Mysterious Cats~ {Tribe cat Rp} {Beliefs, Heirachy, etc changed!}  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Impossible~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~Peak Of Mysterious Cats~
Your claws are unsheathed, ears perked with interest, tail waving in fustration, oculars blazing with confidence. A ear-splitting yowl pierces the sky. Your paws thunder forward. Rage grasped your body. A growl emerges from your throat. Time slows, giving you few moments to look at your rivals, then your throw into the brutal battle...

This is a new, yet fast-growing RolePlay created by myself and a few friends. We own a beautiful map and a website. This RolePlay is Literate, Active, Realistic and Long-Termed.

Plot~
Two wild-cat Tribes have been locked head-to-head in a fierce battle over territory and the scarce prey. Many will die, some will live to see their home-land fall under war. The Tribe of Rustling Leaves has been spotted, hunting in the Tribe of Beating Wing's territory. Anger blazes through every feline. Will death take them all?

Information~

This Roleplay was inspired by Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats, which we all know is a favourite among the members of Feral Heart. There are two tribes, Tribe of Beating Wings and Tribe of Rustling Leaves. These are not like the groups in the books. We have completely changed the beliefs and heirachy.

Are you interested in joining us? Simply whisper me to join Tribe of Beating Wings or SummerAnimal626 to join Tribe of Rustling Leaves.

You can learn more about us on our website: www.peakofmysteriouscats.webs.com

Hope everyone likes our idea.

Immy~

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:15:26 am by Immy~ »

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Looks cool! Might join when I get the chance~

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Impossible~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Alright! ^.^ Hope you join and enjoy the rp.