Author Topic: Ok this is pretty serious  (Read 1070 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Ok this is pretty serious
« on: May 14, 2013, 12:22:49 pm »
Ok guys this has been happening for a while,so I decided to tell you guys about it. Whenever I take a screenshot and it's added to my FH Screenshots folder,all of them are black. Like I made a black character and took an extremely close picture of them. This is partly the reason I can't report people,since I would just be showing the admins a black picture,with me telling them that someone was breaking a rule. Can you all explain what's going on?! And if there is a way to fix this.

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Ok this is pretty serious
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 12:54:40 pm »
Oh my :o
This is the weirdest problem i'v come across ?.?
Hm. I'm not sure what's going on with your screenshots there.
Maybe someone else can help you hun ^.^
Goodluck finding the answer to your mystifying problem!
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:34:44 pm »
Sounds to me that this is a graphical problem. Here try and take a look at this BIg help trend that has possible solutions.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0
Also if could just as well be your video rendering card is out of date and needs to be updated. Your visual rendering card is the main purpose to be able to play video games on your computer such as this
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 01:38:51 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:24:28 pm »
You can also try using FRAPS. Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. There is also a snipping tool that would already be installed on your computer. If you go to your start button and go into 'Accessories' then select the snipping tool. Your screen will go white but don't worry, it's just how it works - just click and drag over the section you wish to screen shots.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 04:56:35 pm »
Side note... if you need to report someone and it's still not working, there should be a screenshot function by default on your computer as well.