Author Topic: Another one of those "Login problem" threads  (Read 803 times)

Wynterr X

Another one of those "Login problem" threads
« on: May 16, 2013, 02:15:52 am »
My account is seriously a huge glitch. I make an account all fine and dandy, and I can log in and out of the forums, but when I go to the game, it says "Failed to Connect to Front Server."  D: And a couple times, it just said "Connection lost" but that's not as common.
1: I can't make another new account. There's no other email I can use. ._.
2: I already looked at that one "Login Problems" Thread. Didn't help one bit.
3: I scanned over a few other login problem threads on the help boards. Nothing posted there helped me when I tried it. ;_; What did I do wrong?

And on the forums. When I log in, it gets all weird on me. Sometimes I log in yet it continues to show the login "Username" and "Password" black boxes at the top. And sometimes when I log in and click on the forums to go to them, it logs me off automatically.

What is going on?! It's probably my stupid computer, but I seriously need help. All I wanna do right now is play the game, and I can't. >_>
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:26:28 am by WynterrX »

BouncyLion101

Re: Another one of those "Login problem" threads
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 02:46:48 am »
Make sure you have a good secure connection with the Internet, because it doesn't sounds like it's a login problem.
Also check out this thread and see if it can help your problem. ^-^

And the problem with your logging in on the forums might just be the server or your computer. Not exactly sure that's the case though, haven't heard of that before.

Wynterr X

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:22:05 am »
Well, then its my computer... It messes things up all the time!

Ill try the thing you mentioned on the other thread, and if that doewnt work, I guess Ill have to wait until my laptop gets fixed before I can play in game. ;-;
Thanks for the help, though. That just may be my problem! ;)

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 10:40:09 pm »
Well, then its my computer... It messes things up all the time!

Ill try the thing you mentioned on the other thread, and if that doewnt work, I guess Ill have to wait until my laptop gets fixed before I can play in game. ;-;
Thanks for the help, though. That just may be my problem! ;)
I'm glad I could help you a little bit, hope that that solution will help fix your problem. :3