Author Topic: How do I do mass markings?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Plava82

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do I do mass markings?
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:54:34 am »
I was wandering if anyone could tell me how you put mass markings on your wolf and or lion, please help? :o

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: How do I do mass markings?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 12:58:23 am »
I was wandering if anyone could tell me how you put mass markings on your wolf and or lion, please help? :o
If you're asking for help with getting a mass marking download add on to appear in the game check out this tutorial and make sure you followed all the steps right in case you maybe over looked something. Usually the downloads come with "read me" files that tell you where to put the stuff but check this out still in case:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21635.0%20newwindow

or if you are looking for mass marking downloads here is one:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8322.0
You can find more in this part of the forum if you search around more:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=53.0
Or are you trying to make a preset with mass markings?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:04:43 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Plava82

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:26:04 am »
well I tried that turial you linked and I dont have notepad so i cant do it. D:

Offline star x

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 08:35:32 pm »
Andie, right click on the Read me sign and open it woith something else, it may work then. [/font]  ;D

Offline ~Wolfexerz~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~Forever a Wolf at Heart.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 08:55:42 pm »
Okay it's pretty simple..... You just search Mass Markings... Or use a link that someone posted on this thread and go to mass markings, you save and/or run the file then a folder pops up with all these files. If you scroll all the way down there is a Text Document which is probably named "README" if you open it, it explains to you what to do from that point forward. Although this is basically what I did: I opened library and went to the Feral Heart folder, there you should see all these other files in the Feral Heart folder, like exports, media, my_presets, etc. You then click "media" and then click "textures."(This is getting long but bare with me XD BTW sorry if my spelling is awful ATM.) Now in the same file that had the README document, the Mass Markings document that you downloaded you want to copy ALL the PNG files ONLY THE PNG FILES, and then paste them into the Textures folder. If it asks to replace some you click "Yes." Now you want to go back to the Feral Heart main folder(the one that has media and exports, etc) And you want to copy the markings.cfg file and paste that in the main Feral Heart folder. If it asks to replace, say yes. After that you should have them, this is as detailed as I can get and I had to base it on memory, and the video I followed. Hope this helped! c:

This says friendship like nothing else.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 12:25:51 am »
Both of you, this thread is from way back in 2012.
Andie probably has figured out how to install the Mass Markings by now.

I suggest that you guys try not to necro old threads like this since some people don't like old threads clogging up the new threads.

Offline ~Wolfexerz~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~Forever a Wolf at Heart.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 03:08:37 am »
I actually didn't notice that it was old, there should of been something that said it was solved. :/

This says friendship like nothing else.