Author Topic: Account deleted/deactivated! Help!  (Read 1712 times)

Offline FoxWolf14

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • We're all mad here!~
    • View Profile
Account deleted/deactivated! Help!
« on: July 06, 2013, 08:04:10 pm »
Okay floofies, Foxwolf14 here. I lost my ACTIVE account, ThornXRose today, hopefully it was just a problem with all the lag, crashes, and such. Well here's my story: I was whispering one of my friends and she wanted me to join a group of hers, I was like 'Okay c:' and I poof to ThornXRose since I had this wolf character I was dying to play on. I come back, work on the character's bio, and then tell my friend Im going to Lonely cave so I could go to Atlantis to meet her. So I click the 'Go home' button and then Im hit with a huge lag spike, I click the 'Go home' button again, I crash. I try to login countless times, but the 'Request accepted, sending login' took FOREVER, so I just got off of FH and came back 20-30 minutes later. I typed in my password, but it said 'Incorrect username or password' over and over again, this time, I typed my username and password slowly, didn't work. I guessed the worst: ThornXRose was deleted. But as you saw before, I was VERY active on that account and had some of my favorite characters and OC's on it and I couldn't let them go. Most of you would say, 'Just make those characters on FoxWolf14' well, you see, I cant remember most of their bios (Which I thought were very good bios). Now, all I ask is for an admin/ect. to bring my account back.  :'(

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Account deleted/deactivated! Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:05:17 pm »
Your account still exists, I can see it in the system. Try again.

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 10:45:42 pm »
Check and see if capslock is on, and if it is turn it off.
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 04:48:26 am »
Worse case scenerio is to change your password because fh did this to me once waaay back when, if the account refuses to let you back in, it'll sometimes think that your password has been changed. Me and a few friends had this issue, if your absolutely sure its not your typing, change the password, than go in game and try it. This for some reason seems to work for alot of people who have problems like this and such.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »
Well, the same happened on my old account and in my friend's, we couldn't change the password because the server told that the email wasn't available.
If you can't change the password, you need to create a new account sadly.

In-game name as: Whinp