Author Topic: Crashing problems?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crashing problems?
« on: May 18, 2013, 05:04:42 pm »
When I start FH, I get them set up options and that, but when I press 'Okay' just before the Kovu picture/logo comes up it crashes?
I have recently exported my map, 30mins ag, if that has got anything to do with it? =/

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing problems?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:15:52 pm »
Well, I got it working, but I can't login now? I types in the information fine, case sensitive and all, but it says invaild?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 05:22:54 pm by Rizzz »

Offline ~Wolfexerz~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~Forever a Wolf at Heart.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:17:38 am »
Ok, well it's kind of hard to understand this.... If you can be a bit more descriptive that'll help. :) But I'll still manage. If it was working fine before you exported the map then that may be the problem. I usually just avoid map making entirely since it usually messes up my game... o.o' Luckily you got over the crashing problem. :) But by invalid does it actually say "Invalid" when you put in username or password? Be a bit more descriptive on that part, please... But honestly it might be because of the map. If it started working badly after you uploaded the map the best thing to do is delete EVERY Feral Heart file. ALL OF IT, maps, MM, item pack, whatever you have and redownload. Or you can try finding the map file and deleting what ever you exported, but if you can't just delete it all.

This says friendship like nothing else.

Offline Splatterz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Lion King is my lurf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 10:11:05 pm »
I get crashing problems ALL the time. Maybe try deleting some things on your computer that are taking up space. Reset your internet, and if it gets really really bad, try re-downloading FeralHeart.

art by moi //