Author Topic: Tuft Issues  (Read 1208 times)

DeformedBaby

Tuft Issues
« on: May 20, 2013, 03:52:14 pm »
So, I logged on to FH this morning and each of my characters are having some issues with their tufts. Half of the tufts on them are their pelt color, while the other half is brown. I cannot seem to figure out why this is happening, or how to fix it. Not sure if others are also having this problem.
Help?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:24:54 pm by Shanelle »

DeformedBaby

Re: Tuft Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:02:38 pm »
Well, I just opened up the character creator, and whenever I try to make a character half other the entire body is discolored. For example; I could turn every slider to 0, 0, 0, and yet half of the body would be a sandy brown color.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 04:07:08 pm »
Half tuft half rump? That's strange. Take a screenshot by pressing Prt Scrn on your keyboard, and go into FeralHeart>screenshots when your uploading with Tinypic.com. Then, copy the code under Forums & Messages then post it here by clicking Modify on the thread or just posting here really.I'd like to see a screenshot so I can help :3
Also, is any of the colors of your character brown?

DeformedBaby

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:04 pm »
There you go, and thank you for instructing me on how to do pics. c:

DeformedBaby

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »
Oh, and no parts of the character are supposed to be brown. As you can see in one of the pictures, each slider is at 0,0,0. Yet, there's just that one half.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 04:22:25 pm »
Suggestions ^^
Sgn 1. Update your Graphics card
Sgn 2. Switch rendering system. To do this, press Esc and click 'Options then click Video. Then go to Rendering systems and switch! c:
Sgn 3. Right click the FH Icon on your computer and click 'Run as administer'
I forgot how to do my 4th suggestion. But these above are just suggestions.
Perhaps we should wait for someone else who knows my 4th suggestion, or at least knows how to fix this if none of my suggestions work at all. :C
Strange glitch you have there. ^^ Btw, you can click Modify on your post. XD Just sayin'.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 05:31:53 pm »
It's possible that you messed up some of the game files some where along the line. In that case I suggest that you back up your important files like presets, maps, and screenshots into a seperate folder else where in your computer and that you uninstall your game and delete the Feral Heart folder and then reinstall your game. Hopefully that should fix things up. Goodluck and let us know how things work out.