Author Topic: Medieval, Skyrim based RP idea. Interest Check!  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Tonks

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Medieval, Skyrim based RP idea. Interest Check!
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:23:16 am »
Hi, hello there! (Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, please send a pm if so)

The title says it all - I have been thinking of a RP based in Skyrim, Whiterun. In Jorrvaskr, with the Companions. It would be a literate RP, with a selection of races to choose from for character creation, etc. But before I put any time and effort into this idea, I'd like to know if anyone would actually be interested in joining. So, yay or nay?

Many thanks! :3

"In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice."

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval, Skyrim based RP idea. Interest Check!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:36:51 am »
I would certainly be interested, it's not a bad idea. Considering I'm unable to play Skyrim at the moment (and really miss it T_T), having my character I had on there RP in a thread would be excellent, especially if I want to develop her! Depending on how well it's written out and such, I'll definitely consider it :3
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Tonks

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:03:24 am »
Hmm. Thanks Katsa! It's great to know that there's someone interested. Gives me a little faith, haha xD
I might begin the writing and planning process. Maybe I'll have the thread open, too. Perhaps the RP will grab a lot more attention that way!

"In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice."

Offline shrily

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:52:57 am »
I would join :P I love skyrim, I just download the skyrim audio pack for fh xD And I love it <3