Author Topic: Fediacara (Fediac), members of the hybrids  (Read 1804 times)

Offline melly1230123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • AYyy
    • tAnOOkI
    • @bambamohdog
    • View Profile
Fediacara (Fediac), members of the hybrids
« on: April 15, 2013, 02:12:22 pm »
Fediacara, plurally known as the Fediacs, have now entered the hybrid family! Since their breed is so new, they are extremely rare. They live in groups called priacks, there are only two males per priack and the rest are females or kits. They can have wings matching their body color (realistic please), horns (if male), and are a even mix between almost anything. HAVE FUN!  ;D
"Welcome to Pluto, may I help you?" - My signature like 5 years ago, I don't know why.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Re: Fediacara (Fediac), members of the hybrids
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:38:12 am »
Sounds interesting. However, perhaps you could add more detail? Maybe a picture? What they eat? Just remember that you are describing a completely new species here, you need to tell people what they act like >.> I'm assuming they are feline due to the 'kits' factor, however, if you don't specify someone might assume they are canine. If you decide not to add a picture, I would suggest at least giving a rough physical description.

Anyways, feel free to ignore my knitpicking... I get it from my mom XD Good ideas in here. :3
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:55:47 pm »
Aye, I do agree with Hunt. A little extra detail, screenies, or at least some examples of the characters you've made would be lovely to see.
Especially since it seems that the Fediacara can be a mix of any creature, it sounds like you could really go all-out and have some fun with it. c:

I'd love to see some examples, but it's still very nice to read this. Thanks for sharing~!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline melly1230123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • AYyy
    • tAnOOkI
    • @bambamohdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 11:43:54 pm »
Ok, Btw, you can use any model for a Fediacara, I prefer canine though. You can add other animals or species' details, it is an even mix between many species or breeds. They are called kits just because I didn't want cubs or pups, trying to be quite original (I failed obviously). Sorry, I am a noob, I don't know how to put in pics, I hope I answered everything! (Oh, btw, they eat almost anything edible, they can. That doesn't mean it's delicous ^.^)
"Welcome to Pluto, may I help you?" - My signature like 5 years ago, I don't know why.