Author Topic: I can't log in to the actual game.  (Read 674 times)

Harvest Moonstruck

I can't log in to the actual game.
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:43:51 pm »
Whenever I enter my username and password into the log-in screen on the game, it tells me that the username or password I've entered is incorrect.

Did I miss something? Is there different information I have put in for the game or is it some kind of glitch? I tried playing the game several months ago and it did the same thing to me then. The game has also crashed on me once or twice.

And yes, I've checked if my Caps Lock was on and I've reset my password a couple times now... I don't usually ask for help with this kind of thing, but I am thoroughly stumped.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: I can't log in to the actual game.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:15:26 pm »
Perhaps if your password is over 16 characters long it does cause some difficulty. Perhaps if you need to change your password try this feature on here.

Forgot your Password?
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php/?option=com_user&view=reset
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Harvest Moonstruck

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 01:32:44 am »
Perhaps if your password is over 16 characters long it does cause some difficulty. Perhaps if you need to change your password try this feature on here.
Nope, that's not it. I changed my password again and it's still not working. It's only ever been 8 or 9 characters long though.

Harvest Moonstruck

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 01:34:30 pm »
Oh wait, it's my username. After all this time, it was my username that was the problem... Well I guess I'll just delete this account and try again.

It would have been nice to know that having a long username would prevent you from getting into the game at the sign-up screen though...