Author Topic: Feralheart crashes when I change maps  (Read 1035 times)

Offline lolflap

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feralheart crashes when I change maps
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:29:20 am »
Okay, so, as it says above, FeralHeart crashes every single time I change maps. I'm not sure what the cause for this is, or how to fix it. If it helps, I just downloaded the "Pawsome" item pack, and I'm on a mac. The error message goes something like this: "Feralheart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close."

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart crashes when I change maps
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 02:26:44 pm »
Do you believe your computer is, for lack of a better word, 'good' enough to handle all the user flood in a map once you enter it?
If your computer can't handle it that might be the problem.

EnderStar

Re: Feralheart crashes when I change maps
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 06:39:40 pm »
I'm not sure but maybe the items pack is causing some errors too? If this hasn't been happening until you've downloaded that then I would recommend deleting it. Also, what Ruby said, your computer may not be able to handle all the users inside the map you're entering. I would stay in a smaller map where not a lot of people come. I would also lower your settings on the game if you haven't because that may help your computer a little bit.

Here's a post explaining how to lower the settings:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144855#msg144855

Good luck.