Author Topic: Height Map Terrain Needed  (Read 734 times)

Offline Von-Stabby

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I love soda
    • View Profile
    • Von-Stabby's Tumblr
Height Map Terrain Needed
« on: June 04, 2013, 06:17:32 am »
Hi, sooo I have tried over and over and OVER again to get this Terrain in feralheart I created it and whenever I try to put it in the map maker feralheart will crash. You can't tell me I'm doing anything wrong cause I have tried literally EVERYTHING! Renaming it making it grayscale making it simple as can be making it in gimp, making it in photoshop and I've gone through so much more. Now I've decided I'll try this cause I figured out.... I can put other Terrains that people have made and they work perfectly fine.... So I will now ask, could somebody please make this height map terrain for me? You can trace it make it public I really don't care I just need this made, uploaded to mediafire so I can download it and get to work on the map I've been trying to make for about 2 months now. I know it would be impossible to make this exactly so I will accept that. But I'd like you to try please XD. I need the little spaces in the lake though so you can just roughly color it in and blur it witch should be fine and a little bit more divets if you would call them in the large mountain area. yeah.. So thanks for putting up with my rambling and if you've decided to do this for me I HIGHLY appreciate it and yeah its for a warrior cats rp btw and here ya go :T

Offline Mewzic

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • i'm baaack.
    • View Profile
Re: Height Map Terrain Needed
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 03:52:39 pm »
I found your problem... the size of Height Maps have to be 513x513 while your Height map is only 500x500.
Fix the size and you're good to go! c:

Offline Seelway

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • 90 year old moths?
    • View Profile
Re: Height Map Terrain Needed
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 06:34:20 pm »
I'm sorry, I know it has to be 513 by 513 I had to post it on my tumblr to be able to put the picture in the thread. It will not work. I know it sounds weird but it WON'T I need somebody to just copy this the best they can and upload it to mediafire.
You may have chosen the easy way, but I chose the Seelway!