Author Topic: Something that shocks me  (Read 2902 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Something that shocks me
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 12:14:00 pm »
Lol, yeah Moss, your known quite alot. Im not known much though, Im hardly a familiar face, but Im trying to get involved as much as I can, which is difficult as my mum hates me on the computer(And yet I have my best grades in I.C.T and Art) and also owing to the fact that I love making ideas, but its hard for me to actually get them out there, I usually need a bit of encouragement. For instance, I have thought of a game to play in fluorite, but when I think about it, it is a big scale game, which would require alot of people, and it makes me scared Dx.
So then not many people get to know me v.v even though I love being a good friend.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 10:12:29 pm »
Lol, yeah Moss, your known quite alot. Im not known much though, Im hardly a familiar face, but Im trying to get involved as much as I can, which is difficult as my mum hates me on the computer(And yet I have my best grades in I.C.T and Art) and also owing to the fact that I love making ideas, but its hard for me to actually get them out there, I usually need a bit of encouragement. For instance, I have thought of a game to play in fluorite, but when I think about it, it is a big scale game, which would require alot of people, and it makes me scared Dx.
So then not many people get to know me v.v even though I love being a good friend.
If people go to the games section of forums, your pretty well know. remember, we basicly singled pawed beat the mods in counting. And if you have a great idea, you should go ahead and share it. You know how many maps ive made that noone wanted or would jon the RP on? most of them >_> (Most recent: Dragon Dojo), but anyway. i still make Maps, nad i never stop talking about my ideas, and now i can make presets, so i talk about those to, tho i dont think ill make them for people.
(My paretns hate my comp time to xD)
Get out there and exspress your creativity :D

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »
I try not to get noticed and if I see someone that I think is awesome just say hi and don't get up in there face like "OMG IM UR BIGGEST FAN! I WILL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME!" I'm a bit under emotional XD But if I want to become friends with someone I'm really shy and I don't know how to talk to others without the conversation getting awkward (x But I'm not sure if in we'll known. I have one friend listed in my bio. The only way I became Frieda's with her was because we are the same age. Normally if I want to talk to one of those "popular" people I can only walk up to them and I end up just listening to what they're saying. But I don't know how they feel about it. But I shall forever be at the back of the crowd, unnoticed...

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 11:27:52 pm »
I've only been recognized once in-game.... but my username is greenart6 in-game so peeps probably wouldn't recognize me anyways. But if it ever happens, I guess you feel a little happy that someone recognizes you. It doesn't bother me much at all. (Because I've never experienced it)
But the one person who did recognize me did say that they loved my forum signature. :P

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 11:33:50 pm »
I think people tend to forget that the people on the forums ALSO play the game. They seem to find it cool that they met you on the forums and in game >_<

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.