Author Topic: The Wildemoor Plains ~ Renati Licentia. Mapped, Realistic, Semi-lit, African RP.  (Read 832 times)

Offline Shadow07

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well... this escalated quickly.
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm not giving up with this place. Anyway, I'd like to invite you to a... let's say, sequel to my previous one that lasted about two years. If you aren't familiar my prev RP's, The Wildemoor Plains was a large map that consisted of many species of African animals, some FeralHeart users made some pride's and we all wanted to bake a cake and all eat and be happy ... Despite some problems, most enjoyed the roleplay and got on well with the other members. :)
Now returning after some months of complete inactivity, I'm hoping to have this last through summer and if it carries on then that would be awesome. :)

**~In game, the lands have taken a serious turn, humans invaded and turned the lands into a battle ground, most of the animals were killed; those lucky few escaped but never returned. Finally after fifteen years, a distant relative of an old leader came upon the once well known lands and promised to change them; to bring back life, greenery and such. Though, unfortunatly, it's never that easy. Months and months of being the only creature in the damaged lands, he tried to rebuild, change things, and make the lands capable once more. Firstly by taking over all the lands and himself taking the role of king.
Day by day, more life is slowly returning, society is growing. Life is a challenge, but by living; it makes us stronger.~**

How well will you survive? Join our kingdom and prove your strength! Fight your way through life and become the best you possibly can. Interested? Let me know, whisper Shadow07 if you find me in game and I will give you the link to our .webs site.
Members are welcome to become ANY African species they desire, though are required to be semi-lit to full lit. Realistic in both appearence and roleplaying. I assure you, this will be a roleplay you will not regret joining.

((Guys, the map will be released around the 17th-20th June, and the site is not completely finished (the rules, group desicions and such) so any questions you have, I will gladly answer honestly. There is no specific pride like before, it's more of a giant kingdom with anarchy, so in terms of groups; I have yet to decide.))

Thanks so much for reading, hope ya'll interested in joining. :'3

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:51:34 am by kivuli »
LLAP \\\///