Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 1491 times)

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I have a question
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:07:05 am »
I'm not sure if this is the kind of question one would ask in the help section, but I figured it may be out of place elsewhere. Ok well I was on a different website forum and somebody from the site told me to not reply to so many threads. I asked a friend of mine that frequently goes on that site why I should not respond much and he said that it would annoy people and they would think I'm spamming everything. I don't go on that site much so I don't really know if it's just a thing with the community there but yeah. So finally my question is: Will it bother others around here if I reply to a lot of threads? I like to reply to anything I can relate to or whatever, but I really do not mean to be a nuisance to anyone here. So should I restrain how much I respond to things or should I just reply to whatever I want to reply to?
Hello random person! ^_^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 02:57:20 am »
As long as your post has a good and helpful meaning somewhat, then it should be fine.
I'm pretty sure you can respond to whatever you want to on the forums here, just make related to the topic, perhaps as long as possible alongside giving it a meaning.
On this forum so far you haven't posted too much in my opinion.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:28:44 am »
As long as your post has a good and helpful meaning somewhat, then it should be fine.
I'm pretty sure you can respond to whatever you want to on the forums here, just make related to the topic, perhaps as long as possible alongside giving it a meaning.
On this forum so far you haven't posted too much in my opinion.
Ok. Thank you. :)
Hello random person! ^_^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:46:33 pm »
Yeah as long as your intentions are good, then it's really not spamming. Just don't go bringing old trends back to life.
Games here on the forums don't count as spamming as well for multiple replies
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358