Author Topic: Map issue. ;_;  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
Map issue. ;_;
« on: July 23, 2013, 12:26:52 am »
Last post for tonight XD
But anyway, howdee. I've been making a map, and today, I had finally finished it. I didn't export it, instead, I went to finish off another map that's connected to this map. The first map was fine, I could go in game and get into it, I could open it in map maker without an issue. I hadn't touched it, until I came off my second map, to add something into the original map. But the thing is, it wouldn't open. It crashed my FH. Every single time I clicked on it to open, it crashed. Still doing it now. o_o I'm not sure why, honestly. So if anyone knows, or has any suggestions/tips..I'd gladly take them. xD
Alas, I must be off to bed now. Over-tired. Thank chu to anyone who sees this and responds.~

~Minxy

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Map issue. ;_;
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 12:31:38 am »
Did you try taking a look at the meshes you used in the map to see if something was missing on them? Sometimes one thing in an object can crash the map all together I would guess.
You mean load the map though or the game itself? If it's the game then I'd suggest checking your weather folder or particles folder for duplicates ending in _0 or _1, even _2 perhaps.
Also, how big is the map and how many objects do you think you planted, too?
Could be anything wrong with the map. :/

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
Re: Map issue. ;_;
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:49:59 pm »
It's about 30 or 40k in size. So, it's medium-ish, I think. o_o
The meshes were pretty basic, and they all worked fine. I can get into the map actually in game, though it takes a few seconds. But when I try to load it up on map-maker to export it..it just crashes my FH. D;
I didn't place too many, since it's a beachy/grassy time, and I wanted some hills with nothing on them.
Gosh, mean thing xD