Author Topic: An easier way to report  (Read 1788 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
An easier way to report
« on: May 25, 2013, 12:09:42 pm »
Well, I think an easier way to report people. Here is my idea
  Say someone breaks a rule. People would click on their profile and click on a report button. Then you would enter what rule they broke and it would be sent to an admin (I think the admins are the ones that warn/kick/ban you from what I have heard). The admins can have a little tab in-game where they receive the reports. Then they would warn/kick/ban the person that was reported.

I hope you floofs like the idea ^^

ThrillexForLife

Re: An easier way to report
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 12:31:19 pm »
This is an amazing idea. And yet, so simply; but I think you  need to post pictures in order to show proof..And tell what that floof is doing and what rule they broken. But still, I think its a good idea. c: -floof for you-

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 12:40:32 pm »
This is a nice idea.
Just I still wouldn't do it because:
1.you need a picture proof.
2.Too many false reports might come because there are so many members who doesn't know anything about rules. So they just report everyone like:
''He sat on my spot''
''He woun't be my mate!''
''He is bad!''
So yeah I think the second problem would be too big. When we report in forum it does take longer time but most of the people who report know what they are doing. (At least I think that)
shhh noone knows me

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 04:10:15 pm »
By the sound of this idea it seems to complicated to have in place. Like if I'm reading this right, mainly anyone can click on the report button without really proof.
Screenshots are really the most simplest way to report someone. Cause it does provide all the needed information for a staff member to really do there job.
Also, this idea would mean more updates on the server. The updates for here are already far behind to really need any other thing to add on, and Raz does try his best. So as much as this idea is for a benefit for users and staff, I think the old fashion report them by screenshot is best
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 04:54:31 am »
This is a nice idea.
Just I still wouldn't do it because:
1.you need a picture proof.
2.Too many false reports might come because there are so many members who doesn't know anything about rules. So they just report everyone like:
''He sat on my spot''
''He woun't be my mate!''
''He is bad!''
So yeah I think the second problem would be too big. When we report in forum it does take longer time but most of the people who report know what they are doing. (At least I think that)

Exactly what Kate said, staff would have to deal with too much silly thingies floofies send in.

|| Preset ||