Author Topic: PLEASE Help me!!!  (Read 1386 times)

Offline wolfspirit175

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
PLEASE Help me!!!
« on: June 27, 2013, 06:05:05 am »
Please im having alot of trouble with the mass markings, a while ago i had downloaded a mm pack and it had 4 key markings that i loved witch were the tyto owl markings, super stripes, some kind of cat markings that i used for my character Lonblaze from Warriors who is a orange tabby tom they were some kind of swirl (i guess you would call it that) and helm. But sadly due to computer problems i lost them, so after fixing it i went back to redownload it but i cant find it now D: it was a website for i group i was thinking on joining and they had links to downloads, the markings and then they had a texture pack, with was just awesome it even made the eyes and mout more realistic, but with my luck i cant find that either -.- but i really do need the markings witch brings me to my problem, i found 2 downloads one has the super stripes and the outher has the owl markings, but when i copy both folders into the main folder under feral heart i eaither have to copy and replace, dont copy or keep both. I cliked keep both but it only lets me use one at a time. So im asking more like pleading someone, anyone who has the download for all of them or can combine or at least add the ones i need to another (and find the cat one too so there 4 total i need) Please i just need those 4 and im good, im happy. So please contact me as soon as posible, Thank you so much for your time, it means alot!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Tatsuhiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • In-game User: Tatsuhiro
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE Help me!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 09:06:21 am »
Here I think this has those markings and more:

www.mediafire.com/?r4tkee3473p82h8

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 10:30:33 am »
I'm pretty sure the markings you are searching for can be found here:

Aug22 Markings
gone

Offline wolfspirit175

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 06:37:13 pm »
Thank you everyone for helping me!!!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. - Natsu Dragneel