Author Topic: Tired of Flourite Plains crashing. T^T  (Read 1040 times)

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
Tired of Flourite Plains crashing. T^T
« on: June 25, 2013, 12:06:16 am »
I hate when just about every time I try to go to FP, it crashes. Like, seriously? C'mon! Feral heart, do SOMETHING to fix it. It's really annoying and idiotic to have to restart my computer all the time. Fix it. Please? The game crashes too much. I know short post but needed to do something in the past time.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Tired of Flourite Plains crashing. T^T
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 12:18:55 am »
Fluorite plains naturally crashes because it's so filled up most of the time. Just keep trying to get in and you'll make it eventually. Another thing you could try is changing your rendering system by going to options>video>rendering subsystem. If it's on OpenGL then change it to Direct3D9. If it's on Direct3D9 then change it to OpenGL and restart your game as in closing it completely and re-opening it.

You are amazing <3

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 03:27:47 am »
First, FP has been hiccuping lately, so its not just you. C: 2nd, I think we would all love a fix for FH, but they would need a source code. :c

|| Preset ||

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 06:25:41 am »
As Crisis mentioned earlier, the server has been having hiccups.
What's a hiccup? It's basically when the server freezes and youre unable to see people moving, talking or check their biographies/which group they're in.

If the Plains crashes, I suggest firstly to check through the forum, how many users are inline in the maps.
How? If you hover your mouse pointer near the sidebar on the forum page (the one which moves when you scroll up and down), a list will shuffle out from the side of it.
Usually the numbers in the map drop drastically, or freeze around 21 players.
These crashes are fixed by themselves, therefore there is no need to restart your computer.
You can also reset your character if you want to get back into the game.
(To reset the characters you need to log in by using the yellow box in the top right corner.)
RETIRED.