Author Topic: Re-Ruby's Bio ^^ enjoy!  (Read 1362 times)

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re-Ruby's Bio ^^ enjoy!
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:41:36 pm »
Hey everyone! you may all know that I'm RubyFire, short for Ruby ::) but you don't know ANYTHING about me yet, so here you go lol

Ruby
 Ruby is a red, literate, and fire-element wolf who tends to mostly stride alone, even though she would like someone beside her a lot to where she doesn't feel so lonely. She would get fierce if she ever heard or seen some of her friends get hurt, she never had any parents, she was brought down as a young adult already and she joined many packs. She had many fun and/or upsetting adventures with her two packs. First it was Dozer's pack, who she didn't want to leave but after the many months that passed by, it was her who caused trouble in the first place. Then she switched to make her own pack, but it didn't work out to well when she wasn't such a fun leader. Now Ruby made a new character and named her Sillow. She was named that because after her dreading past, that wolf is calm and an outsider. She won't really care for her past, but Ruby still does.

Anyway yea, that's her. You might see both characters at some point or another when I get back on-game again.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:47:50 pm by RubyFire »
I have nothing... so don't bother looking at this xD

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Ruby's Bio ^^ enjoy!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 03:52:07 pm »
Hey guys, and I'm talking to anyone, especially Hugrf, Starrk, and ThePhantom who commented on my other subject, same as this one. I accidently posted this on another place where I thought it could go into which is Member Bios and Journals, but that surprisingly wasn't the case. Anyway yea, this will be the last place to check if you want to see my CHARACTER'S bio

Offline Kitscourge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Raise your hands to the level of your eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 05:15:00 pm »
Nice, I'm glad you found the space in the forum for your bio! ^^ Short, but I enjoyed reading it. ~Erik
If I were truly dead, you would not see the words that I'm typing!
Find me in-game as ~ThePhantom~

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:30:34 pm »
It's a nice bio there. c: Also glad you found the space to re-put it here. ^^ *sneaks away into corner* well, I did enjoy reading it truly. I was lazy last night to ready it entirely.
It's a neat bio still. c:

Offline GoodWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:03:09 pm »
Thanks you all, ^^ gee, I never knew that I could be as good as this, I always doubt myself but I guess putting deep thought in it was worth it.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 07:20:28 am »
Even though I already read this before, it's still a good bio you've written out for your character. I'm glad as well that you've found the space to put it here.
gone