Author Topic: Saddening Role-Plays?  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Saddening Role-Plays?
« on: November 24, 2013, 03:59:00 pm »
So, last night (11PM-2PM where I live to be exact) I had role-played with a close friend and ended up crying because of a death of one of her characters. Anyway, after she logged off, I just thought about the whole role-play and then the question 'Does anyone else role-play stuff like this?'

Well, you have my question, and do you have an opinion on sad role-plays whether you do or don't?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Saddening Role-Plays?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 05:15:09 pm »
I've never cried after a rp but trust me back in my rping days on here I've taken part in some pretty intense plots. I've been in at least three very sad rps one of which being a Ginga Densetsu Weed rp where I rped as one of the sacrificed soldiers of Ou. Another was when I rped with my old Devil Dog (Marine war dog) rp where Suragaha and a number of his allies die and are killed etc. The last was a demon/god wolf rp where I play a young ambitious pup who later grows to become a leader of his own pack where he tries to unite the demon/god packs and sacrifices himself to bring his mate back from the brink of death. The plots are too complicated to say here but we all were pretty sad at the end when our characters died etc. I always enjoy the tragic rps so I can total relate to you there x3.

~by the way moving this topic to the Game Discussion area ^^
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:22:02 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 05:33:30 pm »
Thank you for sharing, and another thank you for putting the topic in the correct area~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:41:00 pm »
My pleasure :3 you're welcome hun.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 06:11:16 pm »
Ahh, Sura, those are so sad. ;o; *squeeze*

I've definitely cried during roleplay. No doubt. xD
There are a few tear-jerkers I've written out with friends before, but the stand-outs are all in my old Divided Skies wolf RP, while I was playing Allegra.

Probably the most intense and heart-rending was when Allegra and her pack (Ebony Sun) had lost their den to a sinkhole, and so along with her young pups, pregnant best friend, and the rest of her frightened pack, had had to trek across the land to find a new den. Just as they'd settled in, Allegra heard off in the distance a howl from her mate (Coda), and as she ran to help him, he'd been backed up against a large cliff/waterfall by an angry bull elk.
Inevitably, the elk pushed Coda over the edge, and fled as Allegra came to the scene, she only managed to grasp Coda's paws for a moment before he slipped and fell to his death in the waters below.
After this, Allegra came tearing down the cliffs as fast as she could, crying and yowling, only to find her mate crumpled and washed up on the shore, and Coda used what little energy he had to give her one last lick on the cheek before the life left him.
And so, after all of that energy used, finally finding somewhere safe for her pack, Allegra was now left alone, a lone Alphess, and she laid there through the entire night with her dead mate in her paws. Even when some loners had found her (and she's usually the strong type in the face of strangers), she absolutely refused to move in her dejected sorrow. The pack, once they'd found her, practically had to drag her home after that.
(Then, she had to face her pups finding out about their father's death, as well. So many tears from everybody. ;-; )

However, after that, we all got distracted by a contrastingly cute/funny RP going on between some other characters across the map, so it was just another day in the RP.

Now, this was only one of the sad stories, and I could add more, but I feel like the others aren't nearly as straight-forward as this. xD So, I'm fine with sad stories, and it's like writing a good book when you can really get everyone involved with and attached to your characters (and you to theirs), but you always need the happy times to contrast them, as well~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 07:44:52 pm »
Not really but I have on of great Fh friends, Darkblue. She'd always make drama in role-play and I'd be like:"Stop gurl, I can't catch up! x.x". Yeah. Oh, and I never really cried for games but I have funny stories.
1. In WolfQuest I decided to kill pups to make it easier. For some reason I felt big guilty.
2. Same as first story. Once in Minecraft I had piggy farm. I had to kill teh piggy that had family, and man, guilty was huge again.
It's really weird what feelings game can make. X3
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?