Author Topic: a rare map? ._.  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Kisu.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
a rare map? ._.
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:11:18 pm »
i see a map called "Podium" i dont have any maps dowloadeds D=(okno only 1 =P) why i have this map now? can help me plz????
and the map is in Last cave ._. wt*?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:13:51 pm by ecomine »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: a rare map? ._.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:13:54 pm »
Podium is basically the area where you create your character in when you log in. It's not a real map.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:16:20 pm »
You perhaps downloaded something cause that is a map that is for download. You can always try to re-install your game again to get ride of it. Make sure when you re-download you remove your old Feral Heart file.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Kisu.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:17:28 pm »
Podium is basically the area where you create your character in when you log in. It's not a real map.
yes but...look in C: / feralheart-media-terrains-fhmaps and see if you have a map with that name plz,im very nervius D=

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »
yes but...look in C: / feralheart-media-terrains-fhmaps and see if you have a map with that name plz,im very nervius D=

Everyone has it. It's nothing to be nervous about. As Tariri said it's just the area you see in the character editor with the waterfalls. It's not a map that you can find or enter through the game. That file is supposed to be there.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:54:56 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 06:30:40 pm »

Everyone has it. It's nothing to be nervous about. As Tariri said it's just the area you see in the character editor with the waterfalls. It's not a map that you can find or enter through the game. That file is supposed to be there.
What all of them said. Its the map where you make your character and stuff. You can only sit on the rock tho. You can not run around. If you like...... I can make one for you?????/ I dont know. DX
BOOM!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 06:38:27 pm »

What all of them said. Its the map where you make your character and stuff. You can only sit on the rock tho. You can not run around. If you like...... I can make one for you?????/ I dont know. DX

Look, babycakes, there's no way to get inside the map unless you can figure something out. Podium is the area you see your character in when you make one. You could try and make one, but you would be able to run around and it would look.. not podium-ish,

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 06:41:59 pm »

Look, babycakes, there's no way to get inside the map unless you can figure something out. Podium is the area you see your character in when you make one. You could try and make one, but you would be able to run around and it would look.. not podium-ish,

I know. XD I'm tempting to do kind of like.... What i saw in a dream, (I was like... In FH) :D But yeah. Thats all i know.
BOOM!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 06:46:18 pm »
So, it's basically solved then. I can get a morderator to lock this up then if you want. ^^