Author Topic: Core Wolves (With Pics!)  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Core Wolves (With Pics!)
« on: June 23, 2013, 12:41:04 pm »
The Core Wolves are a deadly breed of wolf. They are extremely deadly, swift, and agile. Get in the way or annoy one, and it was your last wish. These wolves prefer to live in the dark (Ficho/Last Cave). The dominent wolves are easy to tell apart from the non dominent wolves. Males are larger than females.
These are pictures of DOMINENT Core Wolves.
Dominent Teen

Dominent Adult Female

Dominent Adult Male

Dominent Pup

The Dominent Core Wolves are the leaders, and Alpha's pups. Once the Dominent pups become 1 year old (3 weeks in rl) they can start issueing orders, with their parent's permission.
Below are the pictures of the NON-DOMINENT Core Wolves
Non-Dominent Adult

Non-Dominent Teen

Non-Dominent Pup

Ranks of the Pack:

Alpha Male/Female: These wolves lead the pack. They are the highest wolves. If they ask you to do something you are to do it. Two Wolves may take this rank.
Beta Male/Female: These wolves are the second in command. Should something happen to an alpha the beta male/female takes their place. Two Wolves may take this rank. The Betas are mentors to the Fighters.
Delta Male/Female: Third in Command, these wolves are mentors to the hunters. They also take the place of a beta male/female should something happen to them. Two Wolves may take this rank. Deltas lead the hunts.
--Lower Ranks-
Hunters: The hunters feed the pack. Hunters were mentored by the Deltas. This rank is open to all wolves.
Fighters: The fighters are the wolves that go to war, battles, or skirmishes. They are mentored by the Betas. This rank is open to all wolves.
Scouts: The Scouts are natural born trackers. Thanks to their great senses, they have no need to be taught. The scouts find enemy packs, prey, or lost pack members. This rank is open to all wolves.
Assassins: The Assassins are silent yet deadly wolves who have a crave to kill. With the Alpha's OR Beta's permission they may assassinate a wolf from an enemy pack. Five Wolves may fill this rank.
Pup-Raisers: This rank is open to only females wolves. The Pup-Raisers are pup-lovers, who would raise a pup anytime. Should a pup lose it's parents anyway the pupraiser's become their foster mother. Any female wolves may take this rank.
Normal Wolves: Rankless wolves. This is the rank newcomers get when they join the pack. They cannot hunt or fight. They stay this rank until the Deltas, Betas, and Alpha's decide their rank.
Omegas: Lowest rank in the pack. The omegas are the Alphas and Beta's advisors. Any wolf caught abusing an omega is punished.
Pups: The future of the pack, the pups are either raised by Pup-Raisers, or the Alphas. Any wolf caught abusing a pup is dealt with harshly.
---------------
Punishments: Every wolf has a bad side. The Core Wolves have to learn to hide their bad side, or deal with these punishments.
Traitorism- Banishment, Rarely Death
Breeding with a wolf from another pack- Sometimes Death, Staying in the camp from 2-4 weeks
Attacking/Killing another pack member without permission- Banishment, Likely Death
Disobeying Alphas/Betas/Deltas- Cleaning dens, Staying in camp for a week
--------------
Prey: Everybody has to eat to survive, so why not list Core Wolves favorite prey types?
Elk- This large deer lives in the northern part of FH. Their antlers and hooves make pretty deadly weapons. This prey can kill a wolf
Moose- This extremely huge hooved animal has antlers that can kill a wolf. Their antlers and hooves are deadly enough to kill a wolf.
Doe- These antler-less deer are protective of their young. Hunters must be cautious around a doe and it's fawn. It would take alot, but they can kill wolves.
Rabbit- These tiny creatures are extremely fast, and only the hunters who are stealthy and fast can catch this prey. They cannot kill a wolf, but can blind them.
Birds- Ranging to paw sized to shoulder height to bigger than a wolf, a bird's deadlyness depends on it's height.
Eagles and Falcons are extremely deadly, and can kill a wolf pup in seconds. Cardinals and Sparrows are small, but fast.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:50:29 pm by Goldstar53 »

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Core Wolves (With Pics!)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 03:12:23 pm »
Interesting species. I like how you also added their ranking system, how they punish, and even their prey.
gone

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 10:26:51 pm »
This is indeed an interesting species. I too like how you posted all the ranks and prey and even punishments! Great idea Goldstar. Do you mind if I use your rank/prey/punishment idea for species I create in the future?

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:46:56 pm »
Sure Duna, you are welcome.

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 01:16:36 am »
This is a awesome species! You put alot of neat information that most speices posts dont have. The ranks and punishments are cool.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21:14 pm »
can i make one of these and join as a pup

inner beauty come from within

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 05:17:01 pm »
can i make one of these and join as a pup