Author Topic: Cant log in  (Read 936 times)

Offline fireandwaterqueen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cant log in
« on: July 06, 2013, 12:43:55 am »
I tried to log in but it wont let me, I dont know what to do. :'(

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
Re: Cant log in
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 12:48:40 am »
Could you be more specific, please? Is it an incorrect username/password, or failed to connect to main server issue?
[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Cant log in
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 12:55:09 am »
As to what iKitten has said, please be a little more descriptive with reporting your problems so that members can easily help you.

If it has something to do with your account, then alright. Be sure your username and password isn't over 16 characters long, because of what I've heard, it could cause logging in a bit glitchy. Be sure Caps is off, and also be sure you are typing your user or password correctly. If that doesn't seem to be working, try consulting to one of the Staff Members.

If it is taking a long time logging in and is mainly staying at "Request accepted, sending login...", it has something to do with server problems. Since you're new, you probably haven't heard about the current issues happening with the Feralheart server. There were a couple of hard drive crashes recently, and the staff are doing their best with repairing at the moment. It may take a long time for you to log in due to major delay, and it is happening to all of us. So have no worries.~

In-Game User: ex0rcist