Author Topic: Sorted, thank you!  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Sorted, thank you!
« on: July 08, 2013, 12:22:59 am »
My friend has been wanting an account for ages, I saw the registration was open so I thought "Why not make her one?" since she didn't care much about what the username was.

Well, I made the account but when I click the email to activate it, it says it's either already been activated or the link has expired which is impossible. I tried again and the same thing happened.

One works on the game, but the other says the password or username is wrong which it isn't. So I have two new accounts which one is completely useless and the other only half works.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 02:16:58 pm by TheCuteMonster »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Tried to register but the email instantly expired.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 12:42:48 am »
It could be because you've possibly made the account at the wrong time, for example; you've tried activation or you have received an e-mail the moment registration has closed. But if you'd like your account to be activated then I'd suggest PMing a member of staff, they'd know more what to do about the situation.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 12:43:34 am »
For the user that only works "half-way," make sure that your password doesn't exceed 16 characters. As for the account that isn't working, I'll PM you regarding that. xD

See if the character limit on the halfway account can be changed, though. That might be the ticket.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 01:05:35 am »
I'm not fussed really about the account that doesn't work at all because she only really needs one account. It's funny because I managed to get on the first account and be in game once, then I got a bad token and it stopped working saying the password or user was wrong, but it hadn't been changed at all since the password and username stay typed in when you get a bad token (if that makes sense). They were both made when the registration was on, the first account I made was saying the email had expired and registration was still up so I made a new email address and tried again which I've made the half working account on.

The half working account only works on the game, so it isn't all bad. But I can't get on the site to change the password you see xD

The password is 12 characters long though.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 01:12:54 am »
For the account that only works halfway, then it doesn't sound like it's a password issue. Although, you can probably help it log into the forum by logging out entirely from any other account on the forum, so it's a clean slate, and then trying to log in. (Just for future reference, anyway).

As for the account that doesn't work at all, I still want to see if I can get it fixed. xD
And P.S., if you didn't receive my PM already, you may want to make sure your forum name is original, since there could be other Nathans on the forum. This will cause anyone's messages/replies to you to become null. So. Chu know. XD Change that a little if you haven't seen any messages yet.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 01:23:41 am »
Ok I'll get that changed now. It won't be too original since it's gone 2 AM and I'm Zonked xD

I'll try logging out and deleting history see if that helps, it won't remember me at all then. The only thing I'm thinking is because I could activate them at all (because it was saying the emails had expired) they will only work on the game. Would that only be an issue if the game is ever updated?

Offline Shubunkin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 01:30:29 am »
Nathan: I got this account working by completely logging out like you said!!! :D I'm logged in in that forum section bit, but where it says the registration is closed, that bits not showing up with my name. Not sure if that is just a glitch since it sometimes happens on my account.