5 (55.6%)
No
0 (0%)
Not Really
0 (0%)
Maybe
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Making The World Of FeralHeart A Funner Place. c:  (Read 1512 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Making The World Of FeralHeart A Funner Place. c:
« on: June 28, 2013, 07:36:50 am »
    Hello and thank you for visiting this poll, so I had many Ideas and my list is full of it. Many people wanted these stuff and I will agree I will be wanting them to come as well, here are ideas that I have been listing:

• Tail Actions.
  • More Maps to be set on local for everybody to see instead of downloading to many. (To keep more space at Cape of distants world).
  • Moving objects. (Example: Tree, animals etc.)
  • Festival days. (Lol I just named it but its like when you post news on the forum to get everyone to read it, and on that news it could say like "Everybody is invited for a party on flourite plains" or what ever. It will be more better c:...
  • And on the friends list, we could have a counter which could tell us how many there are in each of the sections. (Offline and online).
  • This on is only for moderators if they except: Ask Raz to come on feralheart for once XD (Just kidding, thats just a joke dont do it lol)...

If anybody has anymore ideas, feel free to post it down below because the ^ ones I think are officially important. x3 Ritat~ Your life saver. :D [/list]

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Making The World Of FeralHeart A Funner Place. c:
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:41:32 am »
Tail Actions were in Impressive Title, but it only has 1 move ^^
The Moving Objects happened with the trees, but only in FH+.
The Festival Days are made by staff, check out one here c: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36385.0

I agree with the friend list idea. Such good ideas rita C:

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 07:44:55 am »
Aha, thank you xD. I worked hard on this but about the impressive title were talking feralheart! o: Even though its following it c: We have to make feralheart the 1st one! :P And the fextival we can make it more than one not just one but don't worry I'll have a look at that since that I'm not experienced on this website.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 10:33:37 am »
Kijako, when I have looked at the URL you have gave me it said that it wasn't there or deleted... >.<

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:30 pm »
Sorry for late reply. Also use the "Modify" button in your first post to avoid double post and spam.

It happens to me too... Oh it got removed. Sorry, when I check it was available.

In-game name as: Whinp