Author Topic: Back again. Say hello, gimme some help?  (Read 1439 times)

Offline LightfurBluemoon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Back again. Say hello, gimme some help?
« on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:32 am »
Hi guys! I'm Lightfur. I played FH a few years ago. Currently 17. Alot of things have changed since I left.

Does anyone want to help me find an rp? I feel like there used to be a place where people would gather and advertise rps (to my knowledge it was the tree at the entrance to the plains.). I've been wandering around for about two hours and I can't seem to find any such place now. I can see people rping, but I'm not quite sure how to join. If anyone has any semi0lit lion rp groups open, let me know.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Back again. Say hello, gimme some help?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 08:30:38 am »
Greetings Lightfur, it's good to see you returning to the FeralHeart community. I ask that you review the links below, as a little reminder just in case:

Staff
How to Report
Manual
Rules

Finding an Rp now tends to be somewhat difficult ever since the MODs got rid of General for good reasons (in my opinion). You can find out more about that here:

RIP General

However, advertising still takes place in Fluorite Plains, just now finding a roleplay is, again, more difficult. My advice is check around the entrance to Cape of Distant Worlds and near the Stone Bridge in the Fluorite Plains map. You might find an Rp you're looking for there. Though, then again, it is rather late in the EST time zone, so many individuals aren't awake, so to speak, at this hour. I wish you luck nevertheless.
gone

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 11:22:39 am »
As stated before me, when looking for a roleplay the place to go is Fluorite Plains. Good luck finding a roleplay, and welcome back. c:

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 11:33:06 am »
Welcome to the game and community floof! I hope you enjoy your expirience here and have a good time ^^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:32:56 am »
It's good to see a member return to Feral Heart so welcome back :)
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads