Author Topic: Annabelle, the Forbidden love child.  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Annabelle, the Forbidden love child.
« on: September 24, 2013, 06:02:30 pm »
Annabelle

Alias: M'am.
Species: Wolf mutt (Mostly Grey wolf)
Pack: Used to be alphaess of Deadly Divines
Mental Health: 80%
Psychical health: 100%
Basic Body build: Short... actually tiny, especially for an alpha. Though her body is nice and sleek, fur smooth and soft. Thanks to her wit and her small frame, speed is her best friend. Then again, she does have those razor sharp teeth and claws to aid her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=DeumyOzKqgI

Mother: Jinx (Deceased)
Father: Raven (Alive in role-play)
Sister(s): Unknown names
Brother(s): Unknown names
Crush: No one.
Mate: No one.
Pup(s): None.
Uncle(s): Marcus and Shadow (N/a)
Aunt(s): Elisa (N/a)

Bio

Annabelle was the forbidden child. That's how her life started out, unwanted, and about to be killed.

Her mother was the daughter of a strong and lively Alpha in the land of Knovin. A lush land full of wolves and different packs of all shapes and sizes. It was peaceful there, wolves minded their own business, and Jinx was the holy child since her father practically owned all the land. He was the alpha, her the princess. She was a typical grey far in such packs, respectful, quiet... yet she was purely a thing of beauty. And a loner grew notice of her beauty. When she'd go on patrols, the Raven colored brute would find her, frowning. Before he got the courage to go up to the fae, Raven heard the answer to her miseries. "Why do I have to be alphaess?" she asked the bird in the trees, them only cawing back to her. "I never asked for this, I just want to be a normal wolf, earn my respect you know?..." she mumbled, and the birds only cawed, as if in agreement to the beautiful fae. Her grey amber eyes finally caught notice of the wolf when he came near, and seemed to panic at the size of the brute... she was only tiny. Lithe and small, she would stand no chance. But Raven did not attack, only gave a crooked smile as his violet eyes focused on her. "That's why I left my pack, dear." he said gently. From that day on... they'd meet each other everytime she'd go hunting.

After they realized their feelings for each other, Jinx became pregnant.

Her father of course didn't realize at first, and thus, Jinx tried to get away before he did, runaway with the mysterious brute. But... she never could. She couldn't leave her home. She always would come so close, but then found she couldn't even form a simple word. Then, when her father noticed, he only assumed it was the Beta which would take place as Alpha when he was gone. Jinx knew she had to cover it up, and went to the wolf- who's name was Jake- and told him... "Please... please just go along with this. Just until I have enough time to leave, and then when your out and about, I'll visit you. I know the pups will love you." was all she said. The brute agreed... since he honestly was in love with her. He knew it was a loner, it had to be. But he didn't even feel jealous, only the need to protect her.

She never did see him again.

When Annabelle was born, it was an autumn night, and Jinx had managed to meet up with Raven when it happened... Though since it was late, her father grew Eerie and followed her with some of his best three members. Jinx gave birth to three pups. One being Annabelle... the runt. When Jinx's father saw the pups, he immediately saw the resemblance to Raven which who was right next to her. Growing enraged, he yelled at her daughter and the wolf. "I will not have some mutt's filth in my family's bloodline!" he growled.

And then one bloody puff appeared...

Then two...

Jinx turned on her father, of which who was blinded by rage, injured her horribly. When Jinx died, it was right in front of Annabelle where she laid lifeless. All the young newborn pup did was whimper, mewl for her mother's warmth which was now gone. The father realized what he did, and grew depressed, trying to wake his daughter up to no avail. He only turned paw, and started to walk. "You can take that Runt, she'll die anyways." was all he said before disappearing.

It was only Raven who was left to protect the already weak pup.

He looked so much like her mother to him, that he immediately grew the need to protect her.

Remembering a fae he met two days ago with new pups, he immediately picked the pup up by the scruff, practically sprinting to her. After some words, they arrived and the fae agreed. She wasn't going to let a little pup die. Raven and the fae- Who was named Rosalia- took care of the pup until she opened her eyes... could talk a bit, could walk. Raven and her became practically brother and sister over those weeks. They built a pattern even, Raven would hunt for her, and then while they ate, they'd tell stories of their journies through Knovin to each other.

Annabelle still remembers those stories full of wonder...

(So many typos, so little time xD}

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:47:21 pm by KitkatRevolution »

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline kidadikash101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Annabelle, the Forbidden love child.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:32:41 am »
I has lots

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 12:57:31 am »
Very nice bio!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 01:16:45 am »
Thank you Mocha baby! ^^

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp