Author Topic: Silly-sounding question xD  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Silly-sounding question xD
« on: July 15, 2013, 01:57:46 am »
I know it isn't a huge deal, but some person was ripping on me today. Just for fun, I tried running a mate center. Then people started getting confused and so did I, even though there was one or two couples who joined at my center. To make a long story short, it because a colossal mess, everyone tried to go in the middle at the same time, then some person copied me but said "expert mate center open! We actually know what we're doing!" It may be over something silly, but it still kind of ticks me off. So, how do you run a mate center?
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Silly-sounding question xD
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 02:04:50 am »
Personally I never run a mate center, or even use one; most of them end up getting yelled at a lot. But, fortunately for you, the first month I began playing FH I was the mate center a few times. If that ever happens to you again, switch characters and observe what the other person does. Or just watch any mate center that seems to know what he/she is doing, and I guess you can do the same thing later. See if that helps.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 03:27:21 am »
I've watched mate centers sometimes and went in one for a roleplay mate once, because it was so hard to find anyone else for a roleplay mate. >_<
I guess you just make a character named "Mate Center", and go to Bonfire or Ficho.
Just gotta be advanced in grammar, and calm. Now scream "Mate center is open". :I Don't scream too loud, actually. lol.
Now there's peeps. Pick someone to go in the middle, and say to your fellow peeps "Who likes [PERSONINMIDDLE]?" and people should go near the derp. Males sit or stand and females lay or sit btw. ^^
So when people start to sit by the person, in a minute or so ask them "pick or pass?"
and if they say "I pick [CHARNAME]" then derp, job is done.
"Pass" is for well, passing for someone else.

That's just my knowledge about mate centers and how to run them. But be an expert: no caps spam and ultra neon! XD Also, do me a favor and don't be a tiny one, k? Lol.
It would be best to watch a mate center and see exactly what happens too, as Kikiory stated above.
Just to see what happens and see what they do, to learn for some experience I would guess.
Hope this helped. ^^

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 03:52:50 am »
Ok, thanks guys! :)
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!