Author Topic: Powerplayers/Gmods. Your Experiences  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Tatsuhiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • In-game User: Tatsuhiro
    • View Profile
Re: Powerplayers/Gmods. Your Experiences
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 09:14:06 am »
So I was RPing with my pack in FP when a rival pack came up. We got into a fight.. blah blah blah.. then someone posted "-grabs (not going to say name) and throws him to the ground I bit into his back and it cracks-" (or something like that) And we are all like "Ugh, autohit and powerplay much?" Well I think I was the only one who noticed because I was watching a pup so... that's my story right there.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 01:47:03 pm »
Oh I can't remember just one encounter, I've had dozens. I have my fair share of prey animals, but from what I've noticed most of the deer characters I come across Power play for some reason. I don't remember the exact wording, but it went something like this:

Lion: -bites down hard on the does spine, hearing a crack. Now the doe cannot move-
Doe: -gets out from under the lion and kicks-
Lion: I broke your spine though!
Doe: I still have legs don't I?
Lion: -lunges for throat and sinks in teeth-
Doe: -falls-
(The lion dragged the doe over to a rock, since the doe's final request had been to die on her herd's home rock)
Doe: -is revived by the rocks magic-
Lion: o.-'
Doe: -kicks lion off the rock-
~~~~~

Basically they just continued dying and reviving, and it ended up where both walked away unharmed. I just don't see why people feel the need to hunt herbivore characters without asking first. If a predator asks to hunt me, of course I let them and just respawn afterwords. Most of the time though, they just walk up to me and start attacking like I don't need to post a response. Sadly, some people just have power playing as their RP style, and barely know it's wrong. I personally just won't respond to a post that is auto hitting or Power playing, which usually results in higher forms of the two out of anger.

Offline flurfy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 05:07:54 pm »
Powerplayers get on my nerves, Gmods are okay... It's just like "Wat" And what I HATE the most is auto hitters >:I

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 09:39:11 am »
<Silva f pup [shelbymustane]> pounces on the demon (me) killing him instantly and throwing him to hell

Seriously?

._.'

Pups are most powerplayers/Gmodders, they think that can attack anything but no.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 03:33:00 pm »
Once I was roleplaying as a supernatural species I made up. A kind of elemental spirit thing.
My character managed to get into a fight with the lab test. The test subject was a complete powerplayer, yet she was also literate!
She would auto hit my character, and did so on multiple times. This one time she bit into my character and started drinking my char's blood that came out. I told her my character didn't have blood and that whatever "flesh" she bit off would just turn into pure oxygen. She said I was powerplaying then! I told her I wasn't powerplaying, and that my character's biology was just different. But she insisted I was a powerplayer.

But anyways, I went along with her attacks. Whenever she hit my character I let my character become hurt; did I mention my character is an immortal spirit?  Because despite that, I still let her have some hits. Yet whenever I attacked her character, I never got any hits. And her character was just a mortal wolf that had been tested on! I tried attacking with fire, air, poisoning her character, suffocating it etc. (all without powerplay, of course. So she had the chance to not get hit. Unlike me.) Yet somehow her char was immune to all that. She always responded with OOC messages like "Fire can't hurt her." or "She can survive without air" or whatever else. It was incredibly annoying.

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 04:47:21 pm »
One day, I was RPing my character Faia F in Bonfire Island. I walked past a pup pack and a character I'll call "F Pup" came out to...er, greet me.

F Pup: -pounces on Faia and grabs her by the scruff slams her head into a stone crushing her skull-

Faia F: -Stands up and begins to trot away-

F Pup: BUT I KILLED YOU

Faia F: I'm immune to powerplayers.

-_-

Pups these days...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:51:10 pm by JGree »

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
[]
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 06:38:44 am »