Author Topic: Rusty's Hoard of Characters (Open For Posting)  (Read 1419 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Hoard of Characters (Open For Posting)
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:52:51 am »
Table Of Contents

Vorox
* Snow Shoe * Coal *

Felines
* Key * Marv *

Wolves
* Nik * Flaire * Nixon *

Mythical
* Malk * Leon *

Human
* May * Asher *

Other
* CharChar * Dollo * Mailck*
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:46:41 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Hoard of Characters (No Posting For Now)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:53:19 am »
Vorox
A Vorox is a animal with basically a wolf shaped body.  They have little fur because they are desert animals.  They have pulled pack ears, a long muzzle, long and powerful legs and a long tail.  Their tails resemble a scorpion's.  The tip is made of sliver and it can inject poison.  By just looking at one would would not be able to tell that they are robotic.  Because they are robots they do not eat.  However they do need to breath, this is so they can keep themselves from overheating.  There are four different breeds of Vorox, Forest, Sand, Snow and Night.  Forest Vorox always have dark tan fur and skin.  Sand Vorox have light tan fur and skin.  Snow Vorox do not need to breath because they are often in very cold places anyway.  They have thicker fur that is always white.  Night Vorox, also known as Black Vorox, have black fur and skin.  They are the smallest breed and only two are known to live.

Snow Shoe

Not by me.  Can't remember who made it.

Preset by Rio

You can meet Snow Shoe in these Roleplays
Secret World Of Sonazea
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=35499.0

The Strong and The Broken
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=37062.0

Snow Shoe is a male Forest Vorox and Snow Vorox Hybrid.  He has blue eyes and all of his paws are white.  The rest of his body is dark tan.  He wears a small, dirty and burned pink blanket tied around his head like a band.  He was born blind but has found other ways to see.  He can use echolocation and since he has no sight his hearing and smell has grown.  He was taken to a safe house for blind and deaf Vorox when he was younger.  For most of his childhood he lived there.  He became attached to a pink blanket that he now wears at this time.  But somehow the place caught fire.  Snow Shoe ran around the some familiar house, looking desperately for a way out.  When he did he kept running into the forest.  He never found his way back.  A few months later he found a young Forest Vorox and a took him in and taught him how to survive.  The Vorox's name was Simon.  Soon after finding Simon he bumped into another friendly Forest Vorox by the name of Jack.  The three Vorox became best friends but after an attack Snow Shoe lost Simon.  For almost a year he and Jack did not see Simon until Simon just happened to be nearby and recognize them.  Snow Shoe and Jack were invited into his pack and he was working to take control of.  The current leader was losing support and did not have the skills to lead.  Snow Shoe became the second in command of the pack when Simon took over leadership.  Snow Shoe is not outwardly proud and has fully taken in all of his wrongs and flaws and seems to know himself well.  He is serious when needed but will let himself go to have fun once in a while.

Coal
You can meet Coal in this roleplay.
Secret World Of Sonazea
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=35499.0

No picture has been made of Coal.

Coal is one of the only two Night Vorox.  He is an exact clone of Shadow made in a lab.  Because of this he and Shadow have linked minds.  They can hear each others thoughts and feel each others pain.  But this link has given nothing but trouble for Coal.  Coal is headstrong and easily angered.  He hates when he is proven wrong or bested.  He is in denial of everything wrong with himself.  He is not very social and most of his pack mates avoid talking to him.  While Shadow is peaceful and calm which annoys the heck out of Coal.  Both Coal and Shadow have thing black fur and blue eyes.  They have a small white stripe going from the start to end of their tail on the bottom.  The difference in them in their face.  Shadow has no scars while Coal looks like he had smashed his face into the thorn bush several times.

Felines

Key

By M!nt!3

By Brittnie

By Twee

Key is not in any roleplays

Key is a OOC.  He is funny and fun loving.  He likes to play with cubs but always has a hard time talking to lionesses.  He was kicked out of his pride because he wasn't 'strong enough' to be the king of the pride later on.

Marv
No pictures of Marv have been made.

You can meet Marv in this roleplay.
A Standing Chance
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32380.0

Marv is a small Lynx that has bonded with Nik, a wolf.  He has light tan fur with small patches of dark tan and black speckles all over.  He has long fur and large ear tufts.  Marv is just short for Marvin.  The first time I made Marv there was already and character in the roleplay named Marvin who turned out to be inactive.  Marv does not speak.  No one knows if it is because he can't or if he just doesn't want to.  He is playful and easy to get along with.  If you come to him with no threats he will quickly warm up to you.  But if you are a danger to him he will stand up for himself.  But he isn't very strong and is always dodging attacks and never attacking himself.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:35:19 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:55:39 am »
Reserved
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 03:00:23 am »
Reserved
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 03:12:27 am »
Reserved
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru