Author Topic: Join.me?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Join.me?
« on: July 17, 2013, 04:54:06 pm »
I know this probably shouldn't be discussed, I just have a question for people who have used join.me once or had an account really. So I got join.me to share some map making with people. I had created an account, and then I saw I had 14 days until the trial ended. Now I don't want to buy anything, and I was wondering if when the trial ends it just ends? or if it asks for me to buy it or end my time in it? Could anyone tell me what would happen after 14 days?
Sorry to bother you. I dislike buying things on the internet randomly that I didn't know costs money like that.
And please no harsh comments. I'm just a derp and confused.
Thank you so much if you answer. :3 And maybe I should try livestream, lol. I created a join.me one time and this happens. >_<
And no, this doesn't relate to FH but I just had to ask.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: Join.me?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »
Yar, you don't need to pay anything. I use Join.Me for everything, every once in a while. I went through the trial ending, and I didn't have to pay a cent. Try researching a bit on the website, perhaps you could get a little bit more information incase I'm wrong. Perhaps things have changed and it suddenly costs money but I doubt it entirely. Hope this helps.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 08:22:47 pm »
Well after trial your link is just a bunch of numbers (join.me/5246-7245 for example)
I uninstalled it because it was just a waste of megabytes.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 10:14:52 pm »
Thanks guys! Someone solved it for me but it really clears everything up with these answers.
I uninstalled it too, same reason as Kijiako. Though my problem was the account couldn't be deleted.
Thanks for clearing everything up here guys! :3