Author Topic: Keyboard KEY, need help!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline awesomelyodd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Life is too short to drink cheap beer
    • sirawesomelyodd
    • Awesomelyodd
    • View Profile
    • LinkedIN
Keyboard KEY, need help!
« on: July 16, 2013, 11:33:06 pm »
I am having a very weird issue, and i was hoping someone could help me shed some light on this.

THE ISSUE:
Feral Heart works fine, everything works great except for one thing (and unfortunately something i use frequently). I cannot get the + key to work in game!

(For those who do not know, the + key is the speed up key for when in Free camera mode)

The + key works for me everywhere else, obviously because i am able to type it here lol +++++++ it just does not work IN feral heart at all.

METHODS ALREADY TAKEN:

• Reinstalled Feral Heart
  • Remapped the + key in hopes to 'spoof' the game in reading a + key
  • Rebooted the machine, duuh
  • Power drained the PC
  • Cleaned the keyboard with compressed air

I am completely out of ideas, please help?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Keyboard KEY, need help!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 04:06:25 am »
If your keyboard keys stuck in any way? Like are you able to go into a word document and type out the word?
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline awesomelyodd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Life is too short to drink cheap beer
    • sirawesomelyodd
    • Awesomelyodd
    • View Profile
    • LinkedIN
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 05:08:10 am »
If your keyboard keys stuck in any way? Like are you able to go into a word document and type out the word?

As stated above, i have already checked for this. I am able to use this key and type out things with it normally in every application except for Feral Heart. So what about Feral Heart is preventing the usage of this key is more or less the question i am trying to get at.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 12:01:59 pm »
Press Esc ingame, then Options, then you will see Controls. Click in that Tab, and search for something like "Speed up camera". It will have a =. Click in it and change at your liking. Do the same as the "Slow down camera". I have them for + and - in numpad, you can use it as well.
Hope I helped you. The + doesn't work because your keyboard isn't compatible with FH. I have this as well.

In-game name as: Whinp