Author Topic: presets?  (Read 2057 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: presets?
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 08:49:03 pm »
n9o like when i click preset one on the game my game shuts down completely idk if it has to do with saving or not...

inner beauty come from within

Offline JASCrystal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 03:58:55 pm »
did you try reinstalling feral heart or restarting the computer? I don't think it has anything to do with saving the files.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 04:09:29 pm »
um i havnt tried reinstalling feral heart but i have tried restarting the computer but all the other preset files work like 23456 etc but its only preset number 1 the 1 that i made

inner beauty come from within

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 04:15:16 pm »
It could be one or two things onto why your Feral Heart closes when accessing this preset.
1) Your rendering system needs to be switched from OpenGL to Direct3D9. Sometimes when you really have a lot in a preset and your computer can't handle alot of information to well, then switch your rendering settings to make it more stable. You can do this from your options tab on the main menu.
2) If its not properly exporting correctly, then you perhaps have a corrupted file you need to replace.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358