Author Topic: We Will Survive- Semi-Literate to Literate Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)  (Read 2646 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: We Will Survive- Semi-Literate to Literate Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 10:12:14 pm »
Name: northern rose. (but most people just call her rose)
Desired Rank:medicine wolf  (just wondering can medicine wolves have mates?)
Appearance: northern rose is a very light grey wolf with white circles around her eyes and white paws and muzzle. the tip of her tail is a darker gray and the same goes for her ears. she has light blue eyes with little golden flecks in them and they show emotuions very strongly.
Strengths: healing, giving advice, she is also good at reading peoples emotions which leads some to believe she can read minds even though she really cant
Weaknesses:fighting although she can she prefers to help her pack in a different and only fights if it cant be helped even then shes not very good at it
History:northern rose was born outside the pack. her parents were loners and her mother died giving birth. later on the previous alpha found her and brought her back to be raised up with another mother wolf . northern rose was brought up in the same litter as tundra(if thats ok if not i will change it) and didnt find out she wasnt her blood sister until the age of three
RP Sample: northern rose sat at the edge of her den. she looked to the stars. when she heard genesis the young beta howling. she scrambled oiver the rocks to see another wolf pull her up and leave shortly after "are you alright?" she asked padding up to the wolf checking for wounds and such

inner beauty come from within

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 04:17:01 am »
((Accepted! I suppose that Northern Rose being Tundra's littermate is fine. And no, I'm afraid that Medicine Wolves cannot have mates... unless your character decides to disobey the pack law by doing it anyways.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:33:40 am by Gravitation »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 10:31:24 am »
( ok i still want the rank i just didnt know if you couldnor not thx)
( btw i wont be cery active this week as i am away on vacation at the moment so i wont make my first rp post until tonight)

inner beauty come from within

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »
((Actually, we aren't ready to start RPing until we get one more member. But thanks for the heads up. :3))