Author Topic: Help!!! Deleted mesh!!!  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Wigeon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help!!! Deleted mesh!!!
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:35:46 am »
Hi there - sorry I am new here so please excuse my ignorance but I was trying to figure out how to create new meshes in object maker when I accidently deleted my flower shrub mesh!!! Please help me, I have a map that has loads of them in and now they are all missing :( Is there any way I can get my flower shrub back???
Thanks for your help, I REALLY appreciate it :)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Help!!! Deleted mesh!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:48:47 am »
This is in the wrong section, floof. This belongs in the Game Help section of the forum.

To help you with your problem, just download what I whipped up below. You don't need to make the mesh all over again.

Click here

Once you downloaded the content, be sure to SAVE the file in your Downloads folder. Do not run it. Once it's saved, go to your downloads and find the zip file. Once found, double click on it and open it. All you need to do is copy all the content within' it then go to your Feralheart folder>Media>Objects>Shrubs. Paste the content you've copied into the Shrubs folder. Be sure to replace all duplicates.

Once you've done all that, your flowers should be back.
gone

Offline Wigeon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:06:21 am »
Thanks for your quick reply and help and next time I will post in the right section, but what mesh/material/png file/s do I download? Sorry

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 08:10:22 am »
Well, considering the fact you're only missing your flowers, I'd say the shrubFlower.png. However, just in case, I'd look in your Shrubs folder which is located in your FeralHeart>Media>Objects>Shrubs and view over the files. Glance between the download I gave you and your own files. If any other files are missing, just download the missing file from the download, save it, then copy/paste it in your Shrubs folder. Again, replace all duplicates if the option pops up.
gone

Offline Wigeon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 08:17:39 am »
I still have all my files (I think) - The orange flower, the leaves and i'm pretty sure the material and mesh file. I can still see the flowers in Bonfire Island (not sure about anywhere else) but they are slightly bigger. Though I still don't have the shrub in my objects in Map and Object maker and all my flowers in my new Map are gone. I am really confused :(

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 08:34:45 am »
Hmm, well a file must be missing if they're not showing up in your map. I'm afraid I've done all that I could. I know little to nothing when it comes to fixing maps/presets so my aid is restricted. I'm sorry. Just sit tight and I'm sure someone more experienced than I will come to your aid as time wanes on. Just don't give up. My apologies if the little help I've provided wasn't the salvation to your problem.
gone

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 08:54:30 pm »
This has happened to me before and if you have the files then I think I know just how to fix it. ^_^

1. Before you do anything make sure that the files are in your "shrubs" folder. Nothing else

2. Open Object Maker

3. Have a look at this picture. Go to the second tab that says "Mesh"

Read these instructions on the picture

4. Then once the shrub reappears, make sure it looks normal. If a portion of it shows up white, you're probably missing or have misplaced a texture but if it looks fine, it will be fine in your maps.

5. Now refer to this picture

After this final save you SHOULD be able to open map maker and find it listed under "MyPlants" If this does not work and you need any more help, feel free to send me a message. :)