Author Topic: Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~
« on: July 14, 2013, 07:23:00 am »
Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~ || Welcome~

It's Wolfie, again~ I want to show you the characters that are most active when I'm around; the others are either dead, unused, or just not really useful for role-play/derp chats. -Shrug- Anyway, I'm here with my own bundles of floof and derps, so without further ado, let's get started~
(Note(s): The list is stated from less used to most used, nothing other than that.
The theme songs are slightly based on their personalities, but it's mainly the song I was listening to while thinking of a character.
All of the information is straight out of their bio, though I might tweak it a little on here.)

Doa
Name - Doa
Name Meaning - Spot, blotch, stain, etc.
Gender - Male
Age - 22 human years
Crush/Mate - None
Sire Of - None
Personality - Doa likes to stay hidden for as long as he can, unless a lovely dame walks in his path. He loves the ladies and is a huge flirt, but, ironically, he is unknown to most females; around males, which he's a commonplace topic, he's bound to run away.
Tribe/Clan Of - None
Theme Song - "Prescription" - MSI
Domain - Like most males his age, he's quite nomadic, but will occasionally hang around Fluorite or Ascension.
Most Known Scent - A sandy tone, with a dry grass edge
Likes - Flirting, irritating lions, harassing lionesses when they're out hunting, and playing with his prey
Dislikes - Too much sun, getting his paws too wet, and a lack of food
Species - Acinonyx jubatus; but in plain words, he's a common cheetah
Other - He sometimes goes by his dead brother's name, Mez

Pisa/Servina F. Rossi

Human/Canine Name - Servina F. Rossi
Age - About 19 human years
Gender - Female
Nation/Etc. - Pisa, Italy
Appearance - Servina, or Pisa, is always wearing a floral sundress that is a blue-green color (Almost teal-ish.) with a black laced border, which was given to her by her grandmother. Her hair is normally down, but in pig-tails if not, naturally waved and a raspberry red-brown hue. Her curl is in a higher position than Italy's, but in the same area.
Personality - Pisa isn't much of a lazy person, always wanting to go outside to do something, her sundress proves it. She can be very spastic around her older brothers, and other older siblings, but calmer around her younger siblings. She's not exactly scared of bombs, guns, and/or other war objects, but has fled from many times from the weapons and her enemy.
Theme song - "Party Rock Anthem" - LMFAO
(She's an Italian Hetalia OC~)

Patel A. Janet
"Show yourself to the rest of the world; you never know what's out there. Be a pastel, crayon, colored pencil, paint bucket, or a marker. Be a rainbow in the world of an oil slick."
Full Name - Patel Abstract Janet
Alias/Nickname - DJ Wolfie
Age - 17-years-old
Profession - Musical Arts
Gender - Female
Personality - Patel isn't your average 17-year-old; she's very different, and likes to leave an imprint on her co-workers. She's not too out-there, since she grew up with a single mother, but knows it's tough, but can be very introvert.
Attire - Patel normally wears spunky, bright colored clothes. Her shirts are usually white with neon highlighter colors, her jeans are usually splattered with random paint colored, and her shoes and socks never match their pair.
Theme Song - "Fireflies" - Owl City

Quinlee Manstin
Name - Quinlee Manstin
Age - 16 human years
Gender - Female
Species - Human
Breed - Gamer
Personality - Quinlee has the "tomboy-ish" attitude, but she's more dude than girl; not many call her a tomboy, more of a guy. Most of her friends, and online friends, are guys, only a few select girls are able to make friends with Quinlee; but she doesn't really like her lifestyle. She wants to act like a normal girl, but feels too deep over her head with her well known tomboy attitude.
Appearance - Quinlee is usually seen wearing a boy's shirt that has something about game controllers, ninjas, and other things that are in the boys' department. Her jeans, mainly bootcut but occasionally flare, have holes in them, and it's rare to find her wearing denim shorts. When she wears shorts, they're mainly from the boys' department, as well.
Theme Song - "Oh No!" by Marina and the Diamonds

Subject 40-42
Name - Subject 40-42
Alias/Nickname - Red
Age - 20 human years
Species - 80% Human 20% Machine
Gender - Female
Personality - Red has a hard time explaining her feelings, and has never been comfortable around other people. She's not a leader-type person, and likes to linger in the background; even then, she can be stern and scornful to a person who gets in her "air".
Appearance - Her hair is a red hue, and always down. It also depends on what role-play she's in (She was nude in one before.). Red has three cords from her back that go into her shoulder, and it's basically her life support; if you touch the cords, she flips out and snaps, but if you rip a cord, then she slowly dies. She does have a backup life support, in her leg, but those have been damaged and now she's unable to use them.

Ava Vroman
Nation/Etc. - Weinbach, Germany
Name - Vroman, Ava
Age - 14-years-old
Gender - Female
Personality - Ava, unlike her 1P, drinks wine and usually gets drunk after. She will act frail and quiet, but in reality she's quiet aggressive towards others. Ava has a crush on 2P America (Alfie), but tries not to show it too much.
Attire - Ava's white, now red, shirt used to say "Seien Sie ruhig" (Or something like that). The wording on her shirt is now hard to read, and is mistaken for red glitter on her red shirt. She wears black leggings, like her 1P, but usually wears black artillery boots instead of the 1P's slip-ons. Her hair is usually in a pony-tail, or a bun, unless going to sleep. Ava is normally seen waving around a staff-like stick, which is stained red on one end.
"Blame the Rain" by He is We is the theme song I chose for Alfie and Ava~
"Love Me or Hate Me" by Lady Sovereign is her theme song.
(Someone called my German 2P Hetalian OC a duck, which she is not.)

Wolfie
Name - Wolfie
Age - 13 years of age
Gender - Female
Species - Human
Appearance - Wolfie isn't what you would call thin, nor would you call husky, but she's slender. Her blonde hair is past her shoulders, and her bangs are to her chin, but she usually has most of her hair pulled into a pony-tail. Her skin is tanned, a little sunburned, with a white heart-shaped blotch on her left arm. Wolfie wears brown, semi-clear framed glasses, because she's near sighted, with a sticker that says "I rule" on the right side. Her shirts are themed and colorful, and her flare jeans are covered with paint and highlighter. She wears a hoodie, which she calls her "Memory Hoodie", because it has most of her friends' names on it, and it's been with her in her most darkest hour.
Personality: Wolfie is a girl who tries to be honest, but sneaks a few white lies in her words. She's a computer nerd who thinks she can do anything if she puts her mind to it, but her "big adventures" normally end up in her becoming too bored, or too tired, and she wants to go home. Wolfie is still growing and always hungry, despite her laziness to do just about anything. Being easily angered, but easily pleased, she's not exactly easy to manage, and some would call her high-maintenance. She's also stubborn about most things, and she's OCD about other things.
Background - Wolfie didn't have the best childhood, her father abandoning her and her mother when she was little, then another man came into her mother's life, but they always fought. Her little brother soon picked up on his father's actions, and began to argue with his sister a lot. Even then, Wolfie has tried her best to be on her best behavior. After, about, a year of fighting and arguing, her mother divorced Wolfie's step-father, and was a single mother for four to five years, soon finding a new man who seemed to be a perfect father figure in the small family.
Height - 5'06''
Other - She has a Chibi, now~

I had a hard time deciding if I got on Ava more, or Wolfie more; but then I just went for the one I was on for the last few days--Wolfie won. -Tailcurl- Well, I guess this ends my "inactive-ness" on the Forums, since you know what I'm up to, lolnope. If you want to role-play with any of these characters, -le cough- Doa is running around Fluorite, but still goes into Ascension every now any then, Pisa has never left Ascension, besides going to Lonely Cave, Patel is in Cape of Worlds, Quinlee is in Fluorite but occasionally ends up in Ascension, Red hasn't been out there much, and is usually wandering Last Cave, Ava has never left Ascension, like Pisa, except to go to Lonely Cave, Wolfie is always running around maps, going to Ascension, Fluorite, some downloaded maps, and Cape of Worlds.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:16:29 pm by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~ [Slight W.I.P.]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 07:52:43 am »
Nice characters you've made there. I'll be looking forward to encountering them in-game perhaps. Good job.
gone

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:19:08 pm »
It'd be pretty interesting to have our characters meet in-game, I know that. Thank you, I've put a lot of effort to keep the characters alive, since I have a busy schedule--thanks again~

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Wolfie's Bundles of Floof and Derp~
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 06:24:58 pm »
Very nice characters and very descriptive.

Hope to see one of your characters in-game! :)

username: gold feathers
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads